See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 September 2018

My son is currently renting a room for the month while he works in town. He was given an eviction notice from the owner to move out in 48 hours due to a noise disturbance complaint she received. I talked to the Innkeeper about the complaint and he said he went up to my sons room when he received the noise complaint and stood outside his door for awhile and didn’t hear anything. He said the noise was coming from a different room. When I relayed this info to the owner (Amy), she didn’t care, she said he has to move out. I told the manager (Innkeeper) what she said and he told me he couldn’t help my son because he does whatever Amy tells him to do.
These people are crooks and any chance they can take your money they will. They are not returning the remainder of my sons monthly rent or his deposit. I’ll bet this is a regular thing they do to people who stay there.
If you think there must be more to this story, there isn’t.

Room Tip: No good rooms, pretty much a dive.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2018

I unfortunately wasnt able to stay at the Granada Inn as my sister went into labour on our way from the Lower Mainland. Even though it was inconvenient and unfair to them, the Granada Inn was able to cancel our booking for us.

Thanks again!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Aug 4 2018

We got to the hotel early and had to wait 8 hrs to check in. The lady at the front desk had asked us to fill out the paper work for the accommodation. We filled them out and when we handed them back she asked us how we were going pay. We told her credit card and she instantly set up the machine. This is where we went wrong cause normally I wouldn’t have paid before my stay and even before checking in to the room and making sure it’s uo to par . So we paid her and asked when we could get the keys. She told us at 3pm. We originally spoke to her husband on the phone to confirm the check in before we came and he told us 2pm. We asked her if we could come at 2 like we comfirmed. She she no sorry she is trying. 8 hrs later of triedly woundering around awaiting some rest time we came back for the key with all our belongings and suitcases, super exicted to have a nap! We unlocked the door to the start of our nightmare !!!! As we opened the door to a dark and dingy atmosepre we looked around to find the horribly out dated room. This room looked like the 50s and it was never touched with cleaning supplies EVER!!!!! There was holes in the walls and water stains on the celining. The bathroom light/fan was falling held there by one screw about to give out. When it was turned on the dust swarmed around the light before consuming all of the bathroom air. The floor throughout the room was cracked and lifting. It felt as if it was going to break apart completely while walking on it. We had to keep shoes on so our feet didn’t get cut up by the raggedy floor we had to walk on. The bed was held up on a wooden slat that was homemade for the bed. This room was completely disgusting. By this time we were so tried we needed to rest up to be able to continue on so we freshened up and for ready to nap. We were asleep for approx 1 hr when my bf jumped up scrashing his neck. He started rubbing his neck then woke me up and told me to check the bed. I was half asleep and freaked out from what he was saying. I followed through and started lifting up the pillow I was sleeping on to my surprise to find 3 bed bugs crawling around it. We think they had just bitten my bf and when he jumped up they hid under my pillow cause when we looked his pillow didn’t have bugs crawling. Clearly when we saw the 3 is when freaking out took place . So we got off the bed and started invesigating it to find every 5 mins another few bugs were crawling on by .... we killed about 12 of them before getting grossed out. My bf got 9 bites in 1 hr !!!!!! We went down to the car and slept there that night and in the am we spoke to the lady at the front counter.. her reaction was very matter a fact . She said sorry and gave us a refund. She told us there was no other rooms to put us in so ......? We had stayed in our car, for the rest of our 3 day vacation.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2018

We had a great time while we stayed for a week, it' s under new management , this motel is older but quiet, clean, and the staff is very friendly and helpful, the price is affordable, we will come back!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I found the motel quiet, helpful, and ready to serve (I needed extra towels etc. and they were glad to accommodate). The room was clean (I had not expected the Hilton at this price but not bad) and the bathroom was as clean as well. The beds were on wood platforms but quite comfortable. I found the rooms to be quiet while I was sleeping and the proximity to beaches and shopping very good as well. I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: all windows and doors face south - use sunscreen
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family