Coast Penticton Hotel(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$158
Hotels.com
US$141
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

US$155
US$202
  • Pool
US$198
US$127
Casa Grande Inn(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$136
US$116
Beachside Motel(Penticton)(Great Value!)
US$122
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

Not great kerb appeal, but Gail in reception is great, friendly and helpful. An old style motel somewhat run down but the rooms are great, super clean and everything works as it should, we came for one night but stayed for two!
Good value and would stay there again, sadly the property is up for sale so if sold will probably become an impersonal chain hotel

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike F
Reviewed 27 April 2015

I was very surprised as to how much I love this motel. The lobby and room were very clean. The bed and pillows were the best. We picked this motel as we wanted to eat at a near by restaurant and we both wanted to enjoy. Let me say this - enjoyed the wine and the room the food not so much. !!!!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank badcrow
Reviewed 3 April 2015

new to trip advisor .. But want to share about this little gem. I have stayed here 6 times I believe? Maybe 7. Took my mom here. Friends. By myself. Kiddie corner to a great sushi place. It's an older hotel, yes. It's super clean. Super quiet. GREAT value for the price for sure. I had forgotten an item once (without even realizing it) and a week later, there was a package at my house with what I had left behind. Such great service.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Chrissy L
Reviewed 4 September 2014

Yes, this is an old-fashioned motel. Yes,the rooms are not fancy, but they definitely have everything you would need for a good stay and a good sleep. Our room was very clean, the bed was quite comfortable, the air conditioner worked perfectly, and there was a good, strong, free WIFI signal. (VERY important for me!) Our room had a refrigerator and cooking elements. We could walk to restaurants and the beach. The managers, Gail and Bill, were very friendly and helpful. They are excellent hosts.The El Rancho is solidly constructed so that you hear next to nothing from the outside OR next door. The El Rancho provides great value and really all you need for comfort and accessibility!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vidaliaroams
Reviewed 8 September 2013

This is a great place to stay, super walkable location. This hotel is old but is very well kept and extremely clean. The rooms are quiet, because it has cinder block walls. The hosts go out of their way to make your stay a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: September 2013