“Must visit while in Rossland ”
Review of Idgies Fine Food

Idgies Fine Food
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Rossland
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I grew up in Rossland and every time I return I make sure to visit Idgies for dinner. It is the best spot for a great meal in town. They have a good rotating menu and use seasonal vegetables. It is one of those charming places that you will remember from your trip to Rossland.
Be sure to make a reservation as it can be busy in the peak of winter and summer.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Had the duck breast which was perfect but the vegetables blew me away - wow!
Will definitely return next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Idgies never disappoints, the food is fantastic and the service is always great. Upscale dining at its finest. Don't forget to order dessert.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Was looking for a nice little place for a bit to eat. Ran across this little place , they had an interesting and appealing board out front. Although, it was getting late in the evening, I was warmly welcomed. I ordered and appetizer and an entree, food was delicious. I was the last customer and I never felt rushed.

The service, quality of food and value all led to a great experience. If I am ever in the area, I will be sure to stop by again.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Idgies has great food but expensive for a dinner out! It has become our go to place for special occasions such as family birthdays. We have eaten there several times now & would be my No. 1 recommendation for Rossland.