“Excellent Food!”

Price range: US$8 - US$38
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Legendary Seafood & Steakhouse Locally owned, proudly destroying appetites since 1949. Casual dining, Fine dining, Oyster bar, Cocktails lounge and Tap house. Unrivalled ocean and mountain views. Great patio, centrally located.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited there today for lunch...I had the pulled pork sandwich and hubby had the pan fried fish and chips.

The meals were fantastic! The service was good, we would definitely recommend this place!

2  Thank Michelle P
Write a ReviewReviews (1,531)

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Had the pleasure of dining here while on a driving trip around beautiful BC. Sampled some of the locally brewed beer and had a perfectly prepared steak that was accompanied by very fresh shrimp. My wife and I enjoyed our dining experience here very much!!

1  Thank stephenmercer454
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I had the naked steak. It was absolutely amazing. It was cooked perfectly and accompanied by superbly cooked vegetables. This was followed by the pecan pie with hand made ice cream. They use real vanilla bean! It was so delicious!
The staff are friendly and the service prompt.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank David R
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for lunch one rainy day while on holiday and we are so glad we did. The restaurant is really cosy, my chair had a little blanket on it which i draped over my legs as it was a chilly day and i had come out in shorts. The staff were really friendly and gave us tips on what sights to see in the area.
We had a shellfish starter of mussels and clams with bread which was so delicious! It was so good we ordered more bread to lap up the yummy sauce. The mains were also extremely good, a blackened tuna dish and a very tasty chicken burger. I would definitely return to this gem of a place.

2  Thank Jessica W
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We went there as a group of 6 for dinner without making any bookings. They serve all kinds of seafood and typical Western food which we found just average. The seafood chowder was bland.