“Had to find myself a great Flat White...”
Review of Prado Cafe

Prado Cafe
Ranked #30 of 236 Coffee & Tea in Vancouver
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Neighbourhood: Commercial Drive
Neighbourhood: Commercial Drive
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Visiting friends on the Sunshine coast, we spent a couple days in the city and I knew I would be looking for a coffee shop that could make a proper flat white. This place definitely hits the mark! Temperature was great, flavour popped through the steamed milk as it should, and only available in the proper size. Can't start my morning without it, and any time I'm in VanCity I'll be here again.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Came in to check out this fairly new coffee shop on Fraser Street the other day. Coffee was pretty good and the veg sandwich was terrific. Fraser seems to be in the midst of an evolution and all for the better. Prado is a great addition to the neighbourhood.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Right in the heart of the Commercial Drive strip. Delicious mocha coffee, muffins and fiendly staff.

What I like the most about this place is that it's a local business owned by Italian brothers!

They have free WIFI so it's a great place to hang out with your laptop on a rainy Vancouver day. I'm still waiting for summer to arrive!! :)

Highly recommend. Always shop LOCAL if you can!

Reviewed 13 July 2016

A great place to eat an excellent cookie (my favourite is the Cookie With No Name) and enjoy an americano before launching into your work day or adventure in Gastown.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for coffee with beautiful latte art then you will be pleased. But what will make you overjoyed is adding a Cookie With No Name to your order! I'm addicted. Completely addicted.