4,158 results
All reviewsgreat locationburrard stationbalcony roomtim hortonscanada placeshower headthe club loungewithin walking distancedrug storestanley parkrain showerhigh floorheart of downtownper dayconvention centerfew blocksrooms are large
Reviewed 6 May 2018

There is no better part of Vancouver to stay in for business, and the Hyatt Regency makes you feel like you are in the right place. The staff (ranging from the check in clerk to the house keeper to the cashier at the lobby Starbucks) focuses on making sure you are having a good stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 133erink
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I cannot rave enough about the service I received here. Particularly from Ms. Sara Tseng, VIP Manager. I am a Discoverist member with Hyatt, which is the lowest of the 3 tiers that can be achieved. However, I felt like I was the most important guest at the hotel that weekend. From before my arrival, right through the duration of my stay, the service was absolutely exceptional. I will definitely be back and will stay here again due in large part to the service and attention I received, particularly from Ms. Tseng.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank canadiantraveller672
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Hyatt Regency never disappoints. My family has trusted the hotel name for years. This location in Vancouver was in the heart of it all. Eateries, fashion, and absolutely fabulous greenery. This will be our go to hotel in Vancouver from now on!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Let me start that they have turn down service if requested by 4pm. The rooms nice and comfy. It has at Starbucks in the Lobby and Tim Hortons across from the Bellsman station. Staff is super nice. If you come in early , like I did there might be a chance you can get in early or they can hold your bags or luggage until you can. Great area you can get to the train station just right across the street. Huge convention hotel had a lot going on. Shopping for your high end stores , just a block or 2 down depends on what you like. Best place in town. Staff as well as Restaurant staff are helpful and nice.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Irene M
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I stayed here for a work conference and really enjoyed myself. The room was amazing - great view and super comfortable beds. The bathroom was also luxurious and the bath robes were a nice touch. I also loved the nature walk in the stairs! I did my morning stair workouts in there!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business