Century Plaza Hotel & Spa(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$318
Cancelon
US$1,859
FourSeasons.com
4,055 results
All reviewsgreat locationburrard stationbalcony roomtim hortonsshower headcanada placewithin walking distancethe club loungedrug storestanley parkhigh floorper dayheart of downtownconvention centerfew blocksking bedpublic transportation
Reviewed 14 May 2018

The room has a fridge, Irion, hair dryer. Lots of storage space and comfortable bed. We stayed 2 nights with a wonderful view of the city on the 27th floor. Unique elevator system ... love it. Check in/out was extremely easy

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2018

This hotel was located walking distance to many of the attractions of the city....we did not rent a car so we walked about everywhere...they also run shuttles up to he nearby mountains for skiing and Rainforest area...and free ferries between the islands....this was a beautiful city with gorgeous parks and scenic views of water and landscape....we used the big red bus one day to hear history of the city and see what areas we wanted to go back and visit later...if you have never been there...so worth the trip...the staff at the Hyatt hotel were awesome...we told them it was our anniversary and we had champagne and chocolate covered strawberries waiting in our room for us...compliments of the hotel...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2018

After being unable to get any sleep at the Hyatt in San Francsico a couple of months ago, I decided to give them a second chance in Vancouver. Why I ask would you have rooms right next to a fire station. Fire trucks coming and going, sirens on and off all night!! And not to mention the wonderful view of the fire station rooftop. I can't be the first person to complain about this room. It is an insult to have someone pay well earned money for such discomfort!

Room Tip: ask if you have a room adjacent to a fire station, and if so book another hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank mariagiraldi83
Reviewed 6 May 2018

There is no better part of Vancouver to stay in for business, and the Hyatt Regency makes you feel like you are in the right place. The staff (ranging from the check in clerk to the house keeper to the cashier at the lobby Starbucks) focuses on making sure you are having a good stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 133erink
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I cannot rave enough about the service I received here. Particularly from Ms. Sara Tseng, VIP Manager. I am a Discoverist member with Hyatt, which is the lowest of the 3 tiers that can be achieved. However, I felt like I was the most important guest at the hotel that weekend. From before my arrival, right through the duration of my stay, the service was absolutely exceptional. I will definitely be back and will stay here again due in large part to the service and attention I received, particularly from Ms. Tseng.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business