4,537 results
All reviewsgreat locationstanley parkharbour viewcanada placeconvention centercoal harbourwalking distancedowntown vancouvercruise terminalhotel restaurantvalet parkingfew blocksrobson streetp2bconferencechaisegastown
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Our experience was poor. Paid extra for valet. Valet forgot our car. Tried changing our room. Was unable to get through to the front desk. Hot tub was under construction. Very busy hotel. Good location. Clean, small rooms. I'm sure others had a better experience but I think the timing was off for our family!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PinnacleHotelManager, Manager at The Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Dear annesQ9319HV,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are disappointed that you experienced issues regarding certain elements of your stay. I would be happy to discuss your stay in further detail, please don't hesitate to contact myself directly should you wish. We hope that we may have an opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Warm regards,
Deirdre Connolly
Director of Front Office
dconnolly@pinnaclehotels.ca

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I initially booked the Pinnacle Hotel for its location but on arrival found that there was much more to it than that. The staff are excellent and any that we had any interaction with were helpful, friendly and courteous. The hotel is in a great location, close to the water but also not far from restaurants and the main shopping strip. Would definitely stay here again if I ever return to Vancouver.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 May 2017

Ask for a room with Harbour view 16th floor and upper between room number 33 to 39 if you want a very nice view
The restaurant bar has a nice view but the food is bad

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2017

Great service. The early check-in was much appreciated, as was the lovely fruit flavoured water in the lobby. I enjoyed the pool and the fitness centre which had a lovely fruit bowl in the fitness centre to replenish my energy after a work-out.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2017

I stayed on two hotels during my trip, but to be honest the best hotel was the Pinnacle Vancouver Harbourfront, the property is awsome, and the service is excellent, i have to say it was one of the best experience i have out my country.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business