All reviews white spot restaurant shuttle service whitespot restaurant park and fly complimentary shuttle basic hotel one night stay choose this hotel room was clean and comfortable next morning per night easy access would stay again yvr skytrain downtown convenience
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Spent one night here when we arrived from TO around 10:00 PM. The shuttle was handy. It showed up 5 mins after we stepped outside. Our room was basic but clean. Air conditioning somewhat noisy. I booked a comfort king which is very small. It felt crowded just with the two of us and our 2 suitcases and carry-ons. Had I realized I would have booked the superior king room. The price was reasonable as far as airport hotels in Vancouver during peek season. Not sure I would stay here again though.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lucyl64
Coast Vancouver A, Front Office Manager at Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Dear lucyl64,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel. I am most grateful for your feedback, although disappointed not to read of a more positive experience.

Naturally, I was disappointed to read about the various issues you experienced on your most recent visit. I have spoken to the Head of Maintenance regarding the air conditioning in your room and reiterated to them the importance of making sure our bedrooms are at the best standard. We are very passionate about every guest's stay and promise you that your feedback has been addressed.

I am however, glad that you were able to make use of our complimentary airport shuttle service and found the price of the hotel, reasonable especially during peak season.

I do hope that we have the opportunity of looking after you again, sometime in the future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 28 July 2018

This is a basic business hotel. No luxury. It was clean enough but the front desk staff was arrogant and we did not know why. The shuttle service was only to the airport not to the outlet mall. The driver of the shuttle was friendly and nice.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Yoko T,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I was bitterly disappointed to learn that you were let down by some aspects of your visit. Specifically with regards to the conduct of one of my team members. I have shared your comments with them and they too are disappointed that you left feeling this way. Please be assured that the team and I will be working hard to ensure the seamless, warm and personalized service for which we are acclaimed, and take great pride in.

With my thanks for selecting our Hotel, and appreciation for you providing feedback for us to help our Hotel and service to continually improve.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

A very poor hotel the room we had was very noisy with constant traffic noise if you are staying as for room at the rear quieter rooms apparently. Spoke to staff about room and was advised they were full which I wasn’t sure about and that they were surrounded by roads so what do we expect. I would suggest a better quality window for a start .......

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Stuart S

Dear Stuart S,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay at the Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel.

I was disappointed you found the hotel to have a noisy atmosphere. Rest assured we have taken your comments on board and are working hard to make the necessary improvements.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

The hotel looks basic from the outside, however the lobby and our room was very pleasant.
Ideal for those with flights next day as it is only 10 mins away by the hotel shuttle which ran every half hour. The designer outlet nearby is also a plus if you have time to spare before a flight.
Not a great area around ie indutrial,,however it suited our needs well.

Room Tip: We were near the rear of the hotel away from any road noise.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear arount701206,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great review following your recent stay at the Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel.

I am thrilled that you had such a wonderful time in our hotel. It is absolutely our pleasure to have looked after you. It is very important to us to receive such fantastic comments, and I have shared your feedback with my team this morning.

I truly look forward to welcoming you back to the Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel on a future visit and thank you for choosing our Hotel for your Vancouver visit.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2018

would not recommend your hotel. Not being able to get into our room until after 5 on July 6 because the rooms were not cleaned, not getting a room ao the same floor as our travelling companions to dealing with the smell of sewer gas to the sink not working and having to go to our friends room to have a shower. I would compare your hotel to one on East Hastings.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank wflemi963495

Dear wflemi963495,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that we may have caused you. I have shared your experience with the team to ensure we learn from our mistakes and improve customer service in general.

I sincerely hope that we have turned the chapter and that you will provide us with the opportunity to restore your faith and regain your confidence in us in the not too distant future. Kindly please call me when next visiting Vancouver so that I may personally ensure that you have a much better experience.

Yours sincerely,