“Glad we didn't miss this one!”
Review of Acacia Fillo Bar - CLOSED

Acacia Fillo Bar
Cuisines: Eastern European
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: West End
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Almost walked past. Easy to miss it but thank goodness we found it. Absolutely fabulous. Not run-of-the-mill. Large portions of perfectly seasoned, hot, fresh burek. I had the spinach and my husband had the spicy beef cabbage. Mine came with lovely homemade yougurt and salad and partner's came with yougurt seasoned with dill and hint of horseradish. Took away 3 phenomenal rich creamy desserts. Can't wait to go back and try some other items. Love!!

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

We came here for breakfast a couple of times during our recent stay. We prefer getting out of the hotel and trying different cafes. We thought the breakfasts here were great! It doesn't look like much from the outside but thanks to other reviews we were confident the food would be good. I really loved the poached eggs with mushrooms and spinach. As you can guess from their name, there's also pastry type dishes and these were delicious too but very filling!

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I was impressed by the quality of americano served before I even received the meal- thick layer of crema that I almost took for milk foam! Delicious fillo pastry options- both the frittata and banitza were great breakfasts. Highly recommend the side of roasted yams and Yukon gold potatoes. Nice start to a weekend morning.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

what a great little restaurant. we decided on this place after searching around denman village. we went in for a full breakfast and it was excellent. service was great, coffee was great, and the food was spectacular. I had the fillo omelette and my wife had the leek and feta banitza. both were so good. the potatoes and yams were deelish too. portions were more than enough. I don't give out 5 stars often but this place deserves it.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

We had the perfect delicious lunch here, we both ordered the spinach banitza, they only had one leek and one spinach, so we each had half a slice of each, it came with a fresh salad and was really good. My friend was eyeing the vanilla custard for dessert, we shared that with two lattes, it was perfect! The service was prompt and friendly and we'll definitely be back!

1  Thank xena888