“Beautiful Sashimi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Kitsilano
Neighbourhood: Kitsilano
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Gorgeous meal. The sashimi was well worth the price and the staff was lovely. Intimate little place, very busy even at 3pm

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Price is not bad for what it is but I've definitely had better sushi for the price. I am on the fence if I would go back. The aburi sushi was really oily, but their gyoza and shrimp tempura was good.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Delicious crunchy yam roll. It's my fave and the one here was sooooo good. We are from out of town and look forward to coming here next time!

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

We've been here many times to eat in and get takeaway. It is so good! Easily some of the best sushi I've had in Vancouver, so fresh and carefully prepared.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Staff is great, food is always amazing. Anytime i walk past it i am always tempted to go in. I suggest the Gomae Salad, Tuna Tataki and any sashimi