“Little europe in the west”
Review of Le Petit Belge

Le Petit Belge
Ranked #23 of 139 Dessert in Vancouver
Neighbourhood: Robson Street
Neighbourhood: Robson Street
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We set out for a brunch on a rainy sunday. We found this place after waiting in line for Medina..
this had all we wanted, good coffee, great and tendtive service annnnndddd good "food".
I was in the mood for something sweet and oh boy did I found the right spot for it.
I had the "my lord" see pic.
It was enough sweets for this cicle ;)

Reviewed 11 October 2016

We were deciding where to go for breakfast and took notice of the breakfast special, waffle, egg and sausage. We tried this place the next morning... excellent choice. Loved their waffle. It is so light and yummy!!! Highly recommend to try this place for breakfast.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I was looking for desserts and came across the joint on the street. They were selling Brussel waffle as advertised in the sign, and so we walked in to try out. But it turned out to be sad from what we got. We ordered the Brussel waffle but it didn't turn out the type I expected for. We ordered Brussel waffle as opposed to Liege, and we got a dry, tasteless, no substance waffle. It couldn't compare to the real Brussel waffle by any means. I had visited Brussel several times, and know exactly how it tastes like from the kitchen. The one I got was not even close. I know a lot of authentic food sold in store was not truly the kind of food they serve back in their own countries. It is a marketing thing. I would rather pay a few more dollars to get the real thing and not disappointed afterall.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

We loved this place and went there twice for breakfast. The service is excellent and so are the waffles. My only quibble would be that it is a very small place and we had to queue but it was worth the wait. We also noticed that everyone was very considerate and left as soon as they had finished. But they need to move to a larger place!

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Came here for late brunch with friend before going to watch movies. They had ice cream waffle and savory waffle on the menu, and we ordered one of each. The waffle on my dish was ok, but the ice cream was inedible, too icy, with too many ice pieces inside. My friend had the eggs and bacon waffle. The waffle was ok, but she was not happy about the eggs. She ordered soft eggs but was overcooked like hard rock, and it tasted terrible. The place was quite small and they tried to put too many seatings too close. The owner wants to jam up the place for higher number traffic but too crowded overall. The coffee was good though. That is probably for high traffic food court type offering. The price was not cheap, and it was a bit rip off to customers. Next time, will try the Medina next block for more offerings.

1  Thank elisak1228