“Some seriously good mac n cheese”
Review of Six Acres

Six Acres
Ranked #333 of 4,168 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Cafe, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Only popped in one afternoon for a quick bite because saw they sold Pimms. The Mac and cheese was soooooo good. Dying to go back for more. Really fairly priced food too! However... as a Brit, they gotta fix that pimms out. Bigger glass with more fruit in it please :D then it would be reaaaaaal pimms

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Love this gem in Gastown and happily take any visiting friends and relatives here! Food, beer and service all top notch!

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing time. This pub/bar is so chill. You instantly feel like you are at home. 80's music and inspired by 80's music wafts in the background.

They have an excellent bar selection and the drinks were good and potent. The olives and the nuts are definitely a treat and we loved the cheese board as well.

The service is friendly and prompt. This place was absolutely perfect and I would highly recommend. Definitely stop by. Gastown is an amazing area in Vancouver!

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Stopped off for an evening meal on our one night in Vancouver on route to the Rockies.
We ordered two Poutine's and one corn fritter.
The Poutine was almost entirely french fries with hardly any curds or gravy so very dry and the fritters were pureed to death before frying so completely cloying.
Maybe we were unlucky and turned up on an off day for the chef but the disinterested staff completed what was a real thumbs-down experience.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The LOML (Love Of My Life) wanted to go here (must’ve read a review) so we ordered the poutine and corn fritters. The poutine (with added bacon and mushrooms) was exceptional the fries were seasoned well, and for the most part remained crispy throughout their he entire meal. The corn fritters were very tasty, but could’ve easily been better with the addition of actual bits of corn mixed in instead of just corn meal. But, that is a personal little quibble on my part. The drinks we had were very good, but missing star is because the service was for the most part just meh. A couple of times I had to look around to see if there was even a server in the establishment. It was not busy, but still the server was MIA doing who knows what. When she did finally arrive, and I asked her what she thought was a better beer, she said that she didn’t know as she didn’t drink at all. Now when I was a server, when a customer asked me a question like that I would usually have something as a recommendation (usually from another server, or manager). She really didn’t seem to care one way or another.
My recommendation - if you have sometime to sit and relax, and not in a hurry, this may be a good place. The pub food was as tasty that I’ve had. Just don’t go here if you have any kind of time constraints.

Date of visit: June 2018