“Great lunch”

Tacofino Food Truck
Ranked #374 of 4,098 Restaurants in Vancouver
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Decided to go see what the fuss was about. The line up is worth it for some tasty tacos. We tried the tuna taco and fish taco which were both delicious. We also enjoyed the lime mint slush! Giving 4/5 only because they forgot my drinks on y order and I had to go up and ask for them.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

We loved the beef tacos that they make. Line was long and we waited a bit for our food but it was well worth it for us. Excellent flavor. Also enjoyed the burritos.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this place. My husband and I ate there 2 days in a row. It was pretty packed both days but the service was friendly and quick. I got fish tacos and my husband got the fish burrito. Amazing! We will be back!

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We found the Pink lunch truck at Howe & Robson. Tried two burritos(vegan and crispy chicken) and two tacos(bean and chicken karaage). Burritos won, but all was fresh and delicious. The taco portion consists of two so you can mix or match from the five taco choices. Try the chocolate diablo cookies if you can take the heat (cayenne pepper). Check the opening hours online as this lunch truck is sometimes away for an event.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We ordered different items from the menu and everything was super good Pay just attention to the size, Burritos are huge but tacos may be small Look at the price it will give a good indication of the size