“Really good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Shaughnessy
Neighbourhood: Shaughnessy
Reviewed 14 September 2014

We were in Vancouver, staying at a hotel, because my husband had had shoulder surgery and we couldn't fly home for a few days. He wasn't up to going out to eat so we decided to order in pizza. We didn't know any places in the vicinity so just took a chance on Zaccary's -- and we were really glad we did! When I phoned to see if they would deliver, the fellow I spoke to was really pleasant and glad to help us out. We had the Salty and Spicy -- yummy! Several people have mentioned the crust and it's true -- it's delicious. It was delivered well within the time frame I had been told and was still so hot we could barely handle it. We would certainly call Zaccary's again when we're in Vancouver. It should be noted that Zaccary's is cash only -- it is spelled out clearly on their website.

1  Thank Dida9

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Two ham and cheese pizzas, one small one large cost close to $40!!! It's not a bad pizza but by no means exceptional. One person show. Since it's a cash only place, the only person handling the cash is also the person making the pizza. Will we go back? Absolutely not. That person was very uninterested and rude. There are way too many other choices in vancouver.

1  Thank EatGoodChocolate
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Zaccary has the best pizza I've ever had hands down and guess what? I've been to Italy and still I prefer his pizza. We treat ourselves to take out at least once a week. We always opt for to pick up our pizza instead of having it delivered because we want a chance to see the owner and master creator. The owner has a wonderful story about how he came to be in this business, believe me the proof is in the product....he's done his research. Favorites are the NY Style, Thai Shrimp, Hawaiian Classic and the West Side.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

I have been a regular here for 10 years and the Pizza never disappoints. There are many good pizzas in Vancouver, but Zachary's is as good as any. Living out in White Rock, delivery is out of the question so I eat mine at one of the two tables and chat with Leo, the very amicable owner. The pizza here has a unique light crust, real cheese, and a great selection of toppings. I usually make up my own pizza, as I like it hot and spicy with only a few toppings. Eating it fresh and hot makes it fantastic. The pizza here is always worth the trip.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

Ok, I've eaten a lot of pizza over the years from Nat's thin slice to unforgettable and deep cove pizza. While there are some good pizza places in this city I have had no better then Zaccary's Pizza on Oak and 16th. I actually dream about his light flakey crust at times. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. My favorite pizza is his large #5 Though not big enough for me but the biggest he makes. Aside from his amazing crust it is topped with real mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes, roasted garlic cloves, chili flakes and breast of chicken. OMG!

I have to admit when I moved to deep cove I had them make a similar recipe but it just isn't the same. If you love pizza and your not afraid to pay $24.00 for a moderately large pizza this is the place to do it. I go at least once a month. Long live Zaccary! Cal ahead and pick it up when it's hot. Grab napkins so you can have a slice in the car on the way home. 604 737-1933 Tell him Randall the massage therapist sent you. :-)

1  Thank crossroadsmassage