“Guy makes a decent pie with a great crust.”
Review of Zaccary's Pizza

Zaccary's Pizza
Ranked #1,336 of 3,996 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Shaughnessy
Neighbourhood: Shaughnessy
Reviewed 29 January 2015 via mobile

Been patronizing Zaccarys since the 80's. Lone-man artisan operation. Pumps out great 'za Tues-Sat with a great scope of quality products. Not your cheese-laden express pizza. In fact, it may take an hour or more if he's busy. Worth the wait if you care.

2  Thank Fosterbrowny

Reviewed 26 November 2014 via mobile

Ordered a pizza to share with my son in the cancer ward, he has to have a soft crust. I ordered the Vancouver Special. It was cooked to perfection at the agreed time. We enjoyed it very much. I'd get a pizza here anytime.

1  Thank Tdoneeighty
Reviewed 14 September 2014

We were in Vancouver, staying at a hotel, because my husband had had shoulder surgery and we couldn't fly home for a few days. He wasn't up to going out to eat so we decided to order in pizza. We didn't know any places in the vicinity so just took a chance on Zaccary's -- and we were really glad we did! When I phoned to see if they would deliver, the fellow I spoke to was really pleasant and glad to help us out. We had the Salty and Spicy -- yummy! Several people have mentioned the crust and it's true -- it's delicious. It was delivered well within the time frame I had been told and was still so hot we could barely handle it. We would certainly call Zaccary's again when we're in Vancouver. It should be noted that Zaccary's is cash only -- it is spelled out clearly on their website.

1  Thank Dida9
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Two ham and cheese pizzas, one small one large cost close to $40!!! It's not a bad pizza but by no means exceptional. One person show. Since it's a cash only place, the only person handling the cash is also the person making the pizza. Will we go back? Absolutely not. That person was very uninterested and rude. There are way too many other choices in vancouver.

1  Thank EatGoodChocolate
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Zaccary has the best pizza I've ever had hands down and guess what? I've been to Italy and still I prefer his pizza. We treat ourselves to take out at least once a week. We always opt for to pick up our pizza instead of having it delivered because we want a chance to see the owner and master creator. The owner has a wonderful story about how he came to be in this business, believe me the proof is in the product....he's done his research. Favorites are the NY Style, Thai Shrimp, Hawaiian Classic and the West Side.