“Good pizza, but the pizza isn't ready on time”
Review of Zaccary's Pizza

Zaccary's Pizza
Ranked #1,797 of 3,893 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Shaughnessy
Neighbourhood: Shaughnessy
Reviewed 18 November 2015

Even if you call the pizza in ahead of time, it probably won't be ready when you go to pick it up. One time I went to pick up the pizza, 45 minutes after I called it in, and the guy didn't have the pizza ready. He then told me he ran out of dough (which I think is an excuse) and told me to come back in 15 minutes. It was ready when I came back, and boy, was it delicious.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

I have actually lived quite close by to this spot for the past 2 years but never ventured out to try new pizza places. Was lazy and would order from the usual spots.

Glad I made an effort to change things up and seek up a local gem of a spot.

Crust is light but the pizza is filling and very flavourful. Tony has been at this for 21 years and this comes through. Bring cash as of 05/2012 no CC machine.

1  Thank bryanbhb2015
Reviewed 29 January 2015 via mobile

Been patronizing Zaccarys since the 80's. Lone-man artisan operation. Pumps out great 'za Tues-Sat with a great scope of quality products. Not your cheese-laden express pizza. In fact, it may take an hour or more if he's busy. Worth the wait if you care.

2  Thank Fosterbrowny
Reviewed 26 November 2014 via mobile

Ordered a pizza to share with my son in the cancer ward, he has to have a soft crust. I ordered the Vancouver Special. It was cooked to perfection at the agreed time. We enjoyed it very much. I'd get a pizza here anytime.

1  Thank Tdoneeighty
Reviewed 14 September 2014

We were in Vancouver, staying at a hotel, because my husband had had shoulder surgery and we couldn't fly home for a few days. He wasn't up to going out to eat so we decided to order in pizza. We didn't know any places in the vicinity so just took a chance on Zaccary's -- and we were really glad we did! When I phoned to see if they would deliver, the fellow I spoke to was really pleasant and glad to help us out. We had the Salty and Spicy -- yummy! Several people have mentioned the crust and it's true -- it's delicious. It was delivered well within the time frame I had been told and was still so hot we could barely handle it. We would certainly call Zaccary's again when we're in Vancouver. It should be noted that Zaccary's is cash only -- it is spelled out clearly on their website.

1  Thank Dida9