1,760 results
All reviews across the bridge lure restaurant water taxi the club lounge tennis courts free shuttle hotel shuttle harbour view water view short walk shuttle service beautiful hotel downtown area parliament building hotel restaurant an easy walk underground parking
Reviewed 14 June 2018

What a beautiful hotel facing the inner harbour in Victoria. Large lobby, nice hotel restaurant called "Alure", large floor to ceiling windows overlooking the Victoria harbour. Check-in was easy with our reservations, we had a very nice and clean room, parking was nearby which it's easy walking distance to the city centre. Water taxis are available to cross the inner harbor but we didn't use them. Overall, very pleased with the hotel and beautiful location. Definitely would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the inner harbor.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
DeltaVictoria, Director of Operations at Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear JazzyButtons,

Thank you for staying with us for your trip to Victoria. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our location. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Joanne Irvine
Director of Operations

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely view of the harbour from our room.
Room: big with 2 queen size beds and a nice lounge chair.
Bathroom: good with a nice big bench. The shower is in the bath so be aware of the step up. Products are good.
Staff: fabulous and helpful.
I would stay here again and the location is only a short walk over the bridge to the city centre, or the hotel has a shuttle for guests and they can drop you off.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Debridley R
DeltaVictoria, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Debridley R,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Preston Rissley
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We have had the pleasure of staying here over the years and so love the location. Walk along the sea wall and visit spinnakers for lunch or dinner. Lots of shopping across the bridge and fabulous pubs to try out. A safety concern is that the door latch seems to not properly work when exiting the room. Double check it to make sure your room is secured. It was reported on several occasions to front desk when discovered but they didn't seem that concerned. Also remove all valuables from vehicles even if under ground.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank c0mpassi0nate
DeltaVictoria, Director of Operations at Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear c0mpassi0nate,

I’m very happy to hear that you’ve enjoyed staying with us over the years. On the other hand, I was very sorry to hear about your door latch. The security of our guests is of utmost importance to us. I would love to discuss your concerns with you so that I may follow up with the associates that you spoke with. Whenever you have a moment, please contact me at the email address or telephone number below. We appreciate your loyalty, and look forward to welcoming you back.

Joanne Irvine
Director of Operations
Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort
joanne.irvine@deltahotels.com
(250)360-5890

Reviewed 8 June 2018

From the heavenly spa - to the best view of the inner harbour from your spacious room - These are a few reasons why I always return to the Ocean Pointe Resort.
I spent New Years at this hotel in 2017, and what a wonderful way to start the new year!
Walking along the water front, into the inner harbour. It is a place you will truly enjoy!

Room Tip: midrange pricing for luxury living...
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear Joyfulwon22,

I'm delighted to hear that you've enjoyed many wonderful stays with us. Thank you for your review, we look forward to welcoming you back!

Preston Rissley
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 4 June 2018

The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. It was great to be able to use the shuttle service provided. Unfortunately the service at the spa was not quite so excellent.
In spite of that a good stay

Stayed: June 2018
DeltaVictoria, Spa Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Encore35626,

Thank you for your kind comments about our team in the hotel. I’m very sorry to hear that the service in the spa fell below your expectations. Whenever you have a moment, please contact me at the telephone number or email address below, so that I may better understand your experience. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Warm regards,