Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$304
US$291
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
Oak Bay Beach Hotel(Victoria)
US$279
US$273
Royal Scot Hotel & Suites(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$197
Travelocity
US$213
US$151
1,257 results
All reviewsvalet parkinglondon tubedowntown victoriagreat locationjohnson streetvalet servicewithin walking distancebest westernsfront desk staffupgraded to a suiteattached restaurantper dayfew blockssofa bedgovernment streetfull kitchendefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I was shocked that Victoria hotel prices have skyrocketed. I thought I would try to use loyalty points because the hotels were unaffordable. When I contacted Marriott, all my points had expired. I was able to get two free nights at the Crown Plaza using Best Western points - score. I am now a very loyal BW customer. We were happy with the hotel - AC good, staff friendly and helpful, good location frequented by lots of tourists. Our room was not modern (we had a kitchen with older appliances) but it was comfortable. Overall, it was a good stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank logger007
Elsa M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Carlton Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you logger007 for staying with us and for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in the heart of downtown Victoria! You will be pleased to hear that by the end of this calendar year, all of our guest rooms will be fully renovated and updated throughout. We hope you will come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Well positioned Hotel making it very easy to get to Marina area and Government Buildings etc when sightseeing
Large corner Room overlooking side street (on 2nd Floor)
Not allowed to take own cases from our Coach
Had to be brought to Bedroom by Hotel Staff
No problems whatsoever with allocated Bedroom for our 2 night stay
However many of the Group we were travelling with did not have such generous sized Rooms and did not like this particular Hotel, making a point of informing Tour Manager accompanying us
Clean, well furnished and quite large Reception area with Cafe which opened for Breakfast 8.00 am
As we had a trip departing 8.30 am there was insufficient time to be able to eat breakfast before having to leave to go on Trip we had arranged for specific day meaning several of the Group ventured out to find a Cafe open early enough to have some breakfast prior to full day out and about or others did without
No Bar facilities but Catcus Club Cafe was close by as were several other Restaurants and Pubs
A Hotel of this size should be able to have flexibility for Breakfast opening of Cafe
8.00 am is quite late - in my opinion
Most of the other Hotels we stayed at during our Tour had Dining Room open from 6.30 am to enable Guests the choice of having breakfast if they wished to do so
Would not put me off returning should I ever get to visit Victoria again in the future as easy access to wherever we needed to be was priority

Stayed: June 2018

Thank you EKSKS21 for staying with us and for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us in downtown Victoria! As you were travelling with a tour group, the luggage collection was pre-arranged by the tour company and was carried out as per their instructions. Our onsite restaurant, the Ruby, is independently owned and operated, so the hotel management is unable to make decisions on their operating hours. We hope you will come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 4 July 2018

We were on a summer vacation trip with our granddaughters and wanted to introduce them to Victoria and didn't want to drive around the city so we wanted a downtown hotel. The rates were quite high, but it was a holiday weekend. The bed was a bit fidgety but the HVAC was excellent, the amenities were fine, and the staff was absolutely great - wonderful recommendations and suggestions and they assisted us by storied our gear after check out as we were taking an evening ferry and wanted to spend more time in the city. A pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Leatherneck6693 for staying with us and for taking the time to leave your feedback! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in downtown Victoria. Thank you very much for your kind words towards our staff - we hope you will come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

The staff are indeed friendly and helpful and treat you like you are special. The rooms are clean and neat. After our stay, I mentioned that I didn't like the pillow, and I was told that in the near future they will be offering a selection of pillows to accommodate different needs. They always try to please! And... this hotel location is great for doing downtown exploring!

Stayed: May 2018

Thank you Tina for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in downtown Victoria, and thank you very much for your kind words towards our staff. We hope you will come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great hotel in a prime area. Hotel seems in great shape considering the age and location. Upkeep has been good. Nice rooms. Clean and fine for a couple nights.

Would recommend the Ruby for breakfast. It is joined to the hotel. If you are vegan or vegetarian there is a really nice Waffle House nearby as well.

Room Tip: Ask if hotel is full and if not ask for a room not adjoined by other guests there is some potential room to room noise carryover.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you MENBBB for staying with us and for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in downtown Victoria, and the delicious food at the Ruby as well! We hope you will come back and stay with us again soon.