US$239
US$219
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$219
  • Pool
James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$194
Abigail's Hotel(Victoria)
US$177
Abigail's Hotel
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

Oak Bay Beach Hotel(Victoria)
US$287
US$257
US$210
US$197
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

US$139
US$104
HotelsClick
1,058 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesgreat locationvalet parkingking suitebreakfast buffetvalet serviceparliament buildingwalking distancethe royal bc museuminner harborvery nice hotela great stayfront desk staffcentral locationheart of downtowncomfortable rooms
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Travelled with a large group for business. Walking distance to everything downtown. Rooms are nice and clean. I would stay at this location again. Staff was kind and very helpful and accommodating to our group.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
ChristinaSDblTree, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear travel4lifer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am happy to hear that you had a great stay with us here at The Doubletree Victoria. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed our beautiful rooms and their features. The entire team and I are truly delighted for your excellent feedback. We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future, the warm chocolate chip and walnut cookies will be ready and waiting for you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were pleasantly surprised to find The Double tree by Hilton is located where The Executive House used to be. The hotel has been completely remodeled into a modern vib hotel. We especially like the central location with easy walking distance to the city harbor and downtown.

1  Thank jutsie

Dear jutsie,

Thank you very much for your positive review of your stay with us at The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Victoria. I am delighted to read that you liked our location, new renovated rooms and hotel amenities. Our location is wonderful for easy access to all the downtown shops and attractions so I am thrilled you enjoyed that aspect of our hotel! We cannot wait to welcome you back for your next trip to beautiful Victoria BC.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Selected this hotel because of the location and the hotel we normally stay at in Victoria was full. This hotel will now become our ‘go to’ while in Victoria. View and location are amazing. Despite being right downtown it’s in a very quiet location. We loved staying here.

1  Thank fordra

Dear fordra,

Thank you tremendously for your glowing review. I am so thrilled to hear that we will now be your go to hotel in Victoria! We are lucky to be so conveniently located right next to all of the downtown attractions and I am happy to hear you enjoyed that aspect of our hotel. I hope we can welcome you back to see us again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

most of the staff are rude and not helpful. i didnt have good experience only one Persian guy was there that was helpful. rest were rude and annoying.
location is very good and close to everthing in DT

2  Thank stopsign95
ChristinaSDblTree, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear stopsign95,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to hear that you have encountered undesirable customer service. I am very surprised to see such comment as the team is comprised of very dedicated people. We have circled back to your reservation and will investigate internally to prevent future reoccurrence. I want to assure you that your concerns have been shared with our management team as we all care about your comfort and experience. We hope you give our team another chance to redeem ourselves and welcome you back for a seamless experience.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

I love that I can do the online check-in and pick my room. I have experience in this hotel and like certain rooms over others due to the noise on the east side of the hotel due to buses. The rooms are clean and the hotel location is excellent to downtown restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank grac5
ChristinaSDblTree, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear grac5,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the digital check-in room section at our hotel. I am also happy you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and the location of the hotel. It's great to hear that you had a lovely stay with us! We hope you plan on staying with us again soon!