Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
US$79
View deal
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$79
US$76
View deal
SAVE US$3
Booking.comUS$79
Expedia.comUS$79
eDreamsUS$79
All reviews liquor store min drive front desk staff nice room british columbia close to downtown kitchenette suite lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2020

We stayed Monday through Wednesday Sept 28-30, 2020. We had hospital appointments. The hotel was very clean, no "old building" smell, room well equipped and staff very helpful. We were a bit concerned re night noise as there's a liquor store attached and our room faced the parking lot. Pleasantly surprised - no night noise at all, tho on a weekend it may be different. We would definitely stay there again, for a budget hotel, they definitely made a good impression on us. Parking was FREE!

Room tip: We had 2 double beds and kitchenette - perfect for 2 seniors.
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 25 September 2020 via mobile

A ‘Gem’ conveniently located in Victoria, British Columbia!! Red Lion Inn you were effortless in all aspects of our recent stay at your small Hotel. The check-in process was swift. The lift at the Hotel was quick and we never waited for any extended amount of time to get to and from our room to the Lobby. There was no cleaning while we occupied the room at the time of stay due to Covid-19 rules, however, as guests, whatever we needed to tidy up and stuff, the Hotel made sure it was available for us to use. Whenever we ran low on towels and such no matter the time of day, they were there with freshly, cleaned towels and items in a matter of minutes to the room. WOW!! The sleep quality of all the beds in the room were superb!!

Amenities abound here as well!! Really, really clean laundry facility, an Asian Restaurant in the lower level of the Hotel and an adjoining Liquor Store, which meant we never went thirsty or hungry for our 5 days of stay. We brought our own LapTops so there was no need to use the Business Centre. How was the WiFi? It was quite good!! I do know during the period we stayed, they were ‘sold out’ of rooms, so we expected internet lag while surfing, however, that was not the case. The WiFi was great!!

I’ve stayed in many Hotel rooms all over the place. I’m not saying that everything was 100% here because I don’t think a person can expect that to be the case wherever you stay. The simple thing is this, Red Lion Inn, you’ve surpassed my expectations. I wholeheartedly give you a 10 because you deserve a 10. Thank you for making our stay an amazing one and we will be sure to return in the near future.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Hnstwrldtrvlr
Reviewed 19 August 2020 via mobile

We loved everything about this hotel except for one of the front desk workers, Alex. Saul was amazingly cheerful and happy. We totally loved our suite, decor, and convenient location among all services. And it was super clean and quiet.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2020

I stayed 1 night at this place. The room had a litle kitchen and was nice and clean. There's a few restaurants and a mall nearby this place. It is located near the city centre of Victoria which is about a 5-10 min drive. Overall it's a nice place to stay

Reviewed 6 August 2020

Just ok here...
Leading up to my stay for 2 nights here, there was no reply back to my email request in for a top floor and a quiet area which matters all to me!
I sent my msg to their site and off Expedia and off Expedia it said they typically respond back within a day....??? More like never as I am here currently and still no reply! Not even in junk! To me that is just terrible service!
My socks just now before I showered are so dirty from the floors and during Covid times even...can the maids just NOT sweep and "swiffer" and just wet mop the darn FLOOR! COME ON! IRKS me to no end! My socks are always clean and I am always clean! I do expect, even before Covid upon us, to see CLEAN floors and not just laziness!
Makes me/one wonder, yes???
Hire some NEW maids who know how to clean properly!
Tv is super huge as hotels go and check in guy was average and sleep quality average but I must know I am in a clean room is thing!
2 out of 5 stars!