Stayed here for 1 night during Spring Break. The hotel front lobby and amenities are decent. Rooms are very dated. For $400 plus $30 parking for 1 night I would expected newer furnishings and at least a balcony. We took the elevator by the ice machine in the south tower and it reminded me of a elevator from a hotel on Hastings. I could care less if it is Whistler and ripping people off is expected. . I would recommend the Sundial for nicer finishings and a better location. Time for a renovation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXPERIENCING WHISTLER STARTS WITH HILTON Relax and unwind at the luxurious, award winning Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa. The hotel is ideally located in the heart of Whistler Village, host mountain resort of the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympics Games. Named by Condé Nast as the 10th top resort hotel in Canada, the hotel is steps away from the chairlifts of the legendary Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains, and offers an array of world class restaurants, stylish boutiques, and buzzing nightlife at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Whistler Resort And Spa
- Hilton Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Hilton Hotel Whistler
- Whistler Hilton