Lowest prices for your stay
US$98
SAVE US$8
PricelineUS$99
Hotels.comUS$98
Agoda.comUS$98
All reviews full kitchen great location flights of stairs hot tub granite counters loft suite showing its age reasonable rates party goers bed and pillows shopping and restaurants nice bathroom would definitely stay here again noisy at night love this hotel main village sauna
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2021

A nice clean and well appointed place to stay right in the middle of the village. Steps to the lift and shopping and restaurants. Staff are friendly and helpful. Only downfall is finding it, especially if you are not familiar with Whistler. Parking was also a bit of a gouge at $30/night.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jan Brylowski, General Manager at Mountain Side Hotel Whistler by Executive, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2021

Dear Kathryn R,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your time in Whistler and for sharing your review with us. I am very happy to know you enjoyed your experience and got to take advantage of our location at the bottom of the hill.

Looking forward to your next visit, please accept my best regards.

Reviewed 18 January 2021

My room was comfortable, older but clean. The kitchenette was well stocked although the over counter light wasn’t working. I did not stay in the room much as I was there to ski and enjoyed a close-by restaurant for dinner. The price and location were excellent.

Dear 59evea,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share your thoughts.

I am happy to know you enjoyed your experience and made the most out of central location to visit nearby restaurants.

Looking forward to your next visit,

Reviewed 11 January 2021

We booked a studio. The room was cozy with the fireplace. It had all the basic kitchenette appliances. With covid, I expected more sanitary measures and temperature checks like what other hotels had. No COVID-19 questionnaire was filled out. The tables i.e. eating and side tables were dusty.

The front counter staff seemed to care more about answering phone calls than upfront guests waiting in line. The 3 occasions I was in the lobby hoping to ask questions, the front counter staff made me wait and preferred to do her phone call; overhearing her, she was leaving messages and giving quotes to prospective guests. I think as a customer service staff, I think it’s important to attend to the person already infront of you. Yes, you don’t want to miss calls but I think there should be a balance to it. With COVID, nobody wants to linger around the lobby with other people waiting.

Dear InfoD34GR,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your time in Whistler and for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry to learn that your experience did not meet your expectations.

I do want to reassure you that we have many Covid protocols in place, including asking every guest to sign a Covid-19 form at check-in. We also encourage all of our guests to call the front desk rather than come down to the lobby if they have questions, which unfortunately means our agents spend more time on the phone than they usually would.

I sincerely hope we get to see you again in the future.

Until then, please accept my best regards.

Reviewed 8 January 2021

this is a friendly and efficient place in a great location. COVID protocols are good and staff helpful. Couldn't get parking underground first night but thereafter it was fine. Loft rooms are v. nice and spacious. Regular rooms are more compact but still with a kitchen, dining area etc. All round a good stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jan Brylowski, General Manager at Mountain Side Hotel Whistler by Executive, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Dear oyster1066,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your time in Whistler and for sharing your thoughts with us.

I am happy to know you enjoyed your stay and that you made good use of our kitchenettes.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future, please accept my best regards.

Reviewed 11 November 2020 via mobile

Our loft suite was cozy and quite adequate for our 2 night stay.
This hotel is so accessible to all the shops, restaurants and ski base, if needed.
The only con was that the front desk didn't accept my Wyndham reward card to accumulate points, as I had booked thru a third party. But I previously did try to book directly with the hotel and was advised to use the third party to book as they were unable to it????? confusing, right????

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jan Brylowski, General Manager at Mountain Side Hotel Whistler by Executive, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2020

Dear CLReado,

Thank you for choosing our property and for taking the time to share your comments with us.

I am very happy to know you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Until then, please accept my best regards.