Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre(Whistler)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$357
  • Breakfast included
Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort(Whistler)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$319
  • Restaurant
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$453
US$411
  • Restaurant
Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa(Whistler)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$174
US$166
  • Pool
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$316
US$246
Legends(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$431
  • Pool
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$279
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$260
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationnice condosecond bedroombunk bedsgreat mountainwasher dryerwear and tearan updatefull kitchenski snowboardvillage squarewalking distanceliving roomsmall balconygood sizechecking inunderground parking
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Excellent position, good parking CAD 32 per day but this did include valet parking and all suitcases bought up to apartment. Wonderful apartment even though bronze and lowest price. Two bedrooms, one two doubles and one double. Two bathrooms. No need to worry about noise as double glazing extremely efficient The staff excellent, friendly, efficient, informative and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Samantha D, Guest Service Manager at Carleton Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay in one of our Carleton Lodge bronze suites. Your feedback regarding our excellent staff will be passed along.

We hope to welcome you back to Whistler!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I stayed here only for a short time to go mountain biking. The price I paid I found reasonable considering the location and the large room that I had. As I wasnt there in peak season I am sure my price was lower.

Whilst there was no bikes allowed in the rooms, Sundial locked my bike up with their facilities - this is only accessible to staff.

My room faced the village square, not above the pub or overlooking the gondola (which was fine for me). I do wonder if you are overlooking the pub whether you would get a degree of noise in the evenings. The apartment had a good size lounge, TV, full kitchen with dishwasher (with dishwashing powder), laundry - washing machine (with some laundry tablets) and dryer, and well appointed bathroom. The bedroom was small but had a QS bed with dresser and TV. It had nice fresh pillows and it was a firm(ish) mattress which was fine for me.

As a previous reviewer stated there were some odd noises near the bedroom, which i noticed. I am not sure where the noise came from specifically but sounded like a squeaky door in another room.

The location is great as its close to many many restaurants / bars or if you want a quiet night in you certainly have the comforts to do so.

The staff i dealt with from Sundial, were lovely and very helpful. The got me some rags and detergent to wash my bike properly before leaving. I really enjoyed my stay and would come back again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent Carleton Lodge stay. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience in suite 306 and enjoyed the ample amenities and great location.

We hope to welcome you back to Whistler soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 10 September 2017

We stayed at the Carleton suite 307 and all 6 of us were comfortable except for the sofa bed which is very springy! A thicker foam should be used for this to have a pleasant rest. There is a grocery walking distance to the suite but it's a bit pricey. We cooked our meals and enjoyed it coz we all love to cook and happy that the ingredients are available at the grocery.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Samantha D, Guest Service Manager at Carleton Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent Carleton Lodge stay. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your fully equipped kitchen and the central Whistler Village location. Your feedback regarding the sofa bed has been passed along to our Maintenance Team.

We hope to welcome you back to Whistler soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Awesome location. Our room needed a facelift but was certainly acceptable. The.view of mountain and the bike runs was entertaining. Last time we had a village square view and it was also entertaining.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Samantha D, Guest Service Manager at Carleton Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent Carleton Lodge stay. It is always our pleasure to welcome back returning guests. I am happy to hear that your enjoyed the awesome location and views of the Whistler Mountain Bike Park.

We hope to welcome you back to Whistler again soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Great location but old and very rusty carpet, door keylock was not working, maintenance response poor, concierge were acting like they were doing favor, bike storage also was misorganized. Never stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family