Capri Motel
US$99
US$154
US$144
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$100
Mere Hotel
  • Fitness centre
US$98
US$89
Super 8 by Wyndham Winnipeg West(Winnipeg)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$259
US$252
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 February 2017

Me and my two friends moved from Toronto to Winnipeg last November and we stayed at Capri motel for three days during that time. We got room for a very reasonable price. We enjoyed our stay there and i really want to thank those motel staffs for their exceptional service.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

for 80$ a night you get what you pay for, the area is pretty good. room is small, the design of the motel itself is a little retro and parking spots are very tight near the back. the single rooms are small like bungalows. sheets and room were pretty clean but had a stale smell. the bathroom floor had a large stain (water rust) and I realized the room smelt a little stale because the windows literally don't open, at all. the room was kind of crammed and unorganized but the tv and wifi worked fine. overall it was worth the 80$ but mostly because of the area. checking in was nice and quick, you don't need a credit card, only photo ID and 100$ deposit, the man at the desk was really nice.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank ashly1993
Reviewed 25 September 2016

The first suite they put me in stank of mold to the point where I could not breath. The rooms are in disrepair and are very dirty looking. The lamp in the second room they put me in sparked and was an electrical fire waiting to happen. They use so much air freshener to cover up the stench of the rooms that your eyes burn. At 3:30 am I was accosted by a group of men that were drunk and/or on drugs. They tried to get into my room and I had to call the police. It was terrifying. The police investigated but the managers denied that these men were staying there. These people do business by lying and denying. Later, one of the managers admitted to the BBB that these men were staying there. They lied to the Winnipeg Police department! This place is so dangerous that it needs to be shut down.

Room Tip: They all need repairs.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
5  Thank umryando
Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

I stay at capri whenever i go to winnipeg,rooms are clean,service is good,like the concept of open motel and very friendly atmosphere.i have seen lot of hotel with a good review but when i really go in person,i hardly find any matches with reviews,so dont go on reviews,visit once and you will see the difference

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank jessica w
Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

I booked online without reading the reviews since most of the hotels in Winnipeg were fully booked. On our way to Winnipeg I received a call that our reserved room was not available and was offering me a smoking room or single room. Of course I refused since I am travelling with my family with my 5 year old son. I was promised to get what i originally reserved. And once We got there, our room was at the very end and was told that our room was left open to exhaust all the smoke smell, i was disgusted by the look and smell of it, windows and doors were broken. Again i refused and called travelocity and suddenly offered a non smoking room with kithchen, but still filthy. I couldn't even imagine myself sleeping in those filthy bed. Everywhere i looked was yucky. I cancelled and looked for another hotel. Please do yourself a favor. Do NOT stay here!!!

Stayed: June 2015