“Waiver issues plus!”

Flying Squirrel Winnipeg
Ranked #129 of 209 things to do in Winnipeg
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I took 4 grandchildren to Flying Squirrel March 29. After standing in a long lineup for 15 minutes I was told that they could not locate of the the waiver forms from the two families that sent them in the day prior via email. Fortunately my daughter was with me and able to locate her confirmation number on her phone and able to contact her sister and get her confirmation number. Without her I would have been unable to get in!! I do not own a cell phone. The facility is wonderful with many activities. That said, there was very little supervision, especially for the large number of children there during spring break. I have been to another trampoline park and Flying Squirrel does not compare in having adequate staffing. No one was regulating children running over trampolines while children waited to jump from elevated platforms, no one supervised the high number of smaller children jumping into the block pits on top of one another, no one watched that children took turns who were sharing ta jumping pit from different platforms, no one stopped groups of children running and pushing. Older children were not always respectful of tots and tots did not care where they jumped - parental supervision is a must for all since the facility provides little. It was an accident waiting to happen. It seems they were just not prepared for spring break!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I brought my 10 year old son to Flying Squirrel and both of us were disappointed in the experience. My son has a pass at a competitor and is a frequent user of trampoline parks. There was very little supervision by staff during the time my son was jumping. My son was jumping on a square when an adult and another child stopped to talk on my son's square, then a staff member stood on the square to talk to the adult while my son had been jumping on the square. My son knew enough to stop jumping and move but this happened the entire visit. Kids would run through squares while other kids were jumping. The park did not have a staff member monitoring the open jump area at all times. My son wanted to leave after 30 min as other kids were constantly jumping in his square, my son practices flips and recognized that there were a lot of near misses where he could have been hurt asked he asked to leave early.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I brought my 8 and 10 year old children here and they had a great time! The staff were engaged and very helpful. We went during a weekday afternoon and it was not very busy. My husband and I tried the massage chairs. Overall a great time!