Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
US$94
US$89
US$94
TravelocityUS$94
Hotels.comUS$94
travelup.comUS$98
All reviews transcanada highway pool and hot tub continental breakfast place to stay easy access beds were comfortable lots of parking pleasant stay cleaning staff glenn motel super8 pets appointment vehicle clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2022

Enjoyed my visit at the Super 8 Winnipeg East. It was march break so there were lots of kids in pool and hot tub.I wish they had a limit to number in hot tub at the same time. The rooms were very quiet which I enjoyed. Good Wifi

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael Cahill, Guest Services / Front Office at Super 8 by Wyndham Winnipeg East MB, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2022

Thanks for the review! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 2 April 2022

I was moving across country and stopped in for the night. I made the reservation at lunch online on the hotel website. Unfortunately upon arrival realized I booked the wrong date. Thankfully the wonderful folks at the front desk fixed us up with a wonderful room. We used the laundry facilities and had a relaxing hot tub. A welcome break from a long journey with a uhaul trailer

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael Cahill, Guest Services / Front Office at Super 8 by Wyndham Winnipeg East MB, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2022

I am really glad that we were able to get everything sorted out for you. Thanks for the review!

Reviewed 24 March 2022

Had a great stay. The staff was super-friendly and accommodating, the room and bathroom was nice and clean, and all amenities provided were appreciated. Will definitely look to stay again at a future date.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael Cahill, Guest Services / Front Office at Super 8 by Wyndham Winnipeg East MB, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2022

Thank you very much for the review! Can't wait to see you back again!

Reviewed 19 March 2022 via mobile

I have stayed twice at this motel. When I checked out after the first stay I made a comment about the noise level around me. It was then that someone at the front desk told me that next time I should ask for the 4th floor. I was told that it is meant to be especially quiet. For example, they won’t book families with kids or dogs. Unfortunately for me, that was not the case for my second stay.
I was exhausted at around 5 to 6 in the evening and wanted to sleep but there was so much noise that I couldn’t. There was banging, thumping and scraping. There kids running up and down the halls too at one point. I called the front desk and they simply said the motel is full and others are checking in. They were not sympathetic at all. I knew from past experience that 10 o’clock is the start of “quiet time” but at the moment, that wasn’t going to help me.
I believe that I was given
false/misleading information by an employee why made promises to me in order to get me to stay again.
I cannot recommend this business.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Michael Cahill, Guest Services / Front Office at Super 8 by Wyndham Winnipeg East MB, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2022

I am very sorry to hear about your experience. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our hotel at (204)-253-1935 and ask for Michael C.

Reviewed 12 March 2022

Amazing guest service! Theme room was amazing, best sleep we had all trip. Everyone loved they had their own space, kids didn’t want to leave! Breakfast and coffee was delicious. Highly recommend a stay there.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Michael Cahill, Guest Services / Front Office at Super 8 by Wyndham Winnipeg East MB, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2022

Thank you for your review! It makes me happy to hear that you'd recommend us!