US$103
US$106
  • Restaurant
US$76
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$59
US$152
Priceline
  • Restaurant
US$49
All reviewspark and flysmall kitchenclose to the airportcurtains drawnstove topkitchen facilitiessuite hotelcaa discounthot eggsbasic needsfull size fridgekitchenette areaan extended stayairport parkingplace to stayfront desk staffsofa bed
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located near the airport, shopping, and restaurants. Suites have a kitchenette with sink, dishwasher, microwave, dishes, and apartment sized fridge. This is very handy if you need to store groceries overnight. There is a sitting area with couch, flat screen TV, and good sized desk. The bed was very comfortable. Desk staff were friendly and helpful. Mainstay Suites offers a good continental breakfast too. Just what you need to start the day. We would stay here again and will look for other locations as we travel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Jason M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Greetings Audrey!

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us, and for taking the time to submit this review. We really do appreciate it.

I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are constantly making efforts to update our product and service offering; so if there is anything more we can do to improve the quality of comfort, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you again for your business and your loyalty. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

my main complain is about the bad service from the male at the front desk and cleaner at night.
I normally bring my computer to do some work while I am on vacation. Considering that I always travel with my wife and my little toddler. We added my mother in law in the room = working in the room is a nightmare. I went to the eating area, no one there.
they literally kicked me out form the room and asked all the questions: what am I doing there? room number, last name.
the guy at the front desk said, hey my guy needs this room for breakfast and I need you out of here (comment made at 3 am in the morning). There wasn't any please, or thank you for the request.
the cleaner even told me come back to your room and do your stuff there. He came after 2 hrs of seeing me in the lobby area that I can go back inside if I want.
long story short, I didn't come back to the room and stay in the leaving room.
I just think if I am paying to use the facilities and I am using a common space to do work related stuff. I should be allowed to do it. If they dont want people to use the rooms = why they leave it opened and without any sign or something.
not sure if the guy is the manager or something but he lacks customer service. I am indirectly paying for his salary.

Room Tip: the gym is a toy box.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Jason M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. I really do appreciate it!

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the way you were treated during your stay. I was not aware that this had transpired. If you had brought this to my attention while you were here, I promise I would have addressed it immediately.

You are absolutely correct. The public areas are for our guests to use at anytime (any hour) during your stay. I will speak to the Night Team to find out what happened. You have my word we will use this as a coaching opportunity to ensure this kind of thing doesn't happen again.

As compensation, I would like to invite you back for a complimentary 2-Night stay. I want to show you that we genuinely care about our guests; and will always do everything we can to ensure you are comfortable. Please reach out to me directly. I will make the arrangements and ensure you are properly taken care of.

Thank you again for choosing MainStay Suites, and I hope to hear from you soon.

MainStay Suites Winnipeg
204.594.0502
Jason.miklovich@mainstaywinnipeg.com

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Ok hotel. The rooms and bathrooms are clean, compact, with a small kitchen, fridge, microwave and a sink. Not much around the hotel, but Polo Mall is only about 10 min drive from the hotel. Unfortunately, they had no king size beds or they said when we arrived so not much space for two adults and a child, but they have sofa beds. Not very comfortable. And what is it about 1/2 size pillows? It's a small thing, but this is the first time we had to use our own pillows, but people normally don't carry them around in case hotel has pillows size of a postage stamps. Come on management, time to buy some....

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Jason M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Good Morning Dana!

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We really appreciate it!

I'm so sorry there were no King Beds available to you when you arrived. They are definitely are most popular choice. Regarding the pillows, you are absolutely correct - the pillows are too small. My apologies for this inconvenience. The good news is we will be replacing ALL of them in the next few months. So stay tuned!

Thank you again for your business and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Kind regards,

MainStay Suites Winnipeg

Reviewed 19 May 2017

When I booked this hotel, I thought paying a little more than Comfort Inn meant a better stay. My room was spotless, very comfy, even had a kitchenette. This feature might explain the higher price. but if you're a business traveller, and don't cook in your room, this feature is meaningless. Other than hearing my neighbors (side and above) using water, there's not much to complain about. If you're into kitchenettes, this one's pretty amazing. Even has dishwasher!

I've seen better, I've seen worse. Depends on the purpose of your stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Sylvain F
Jason M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Good Morning!

Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback on your recent stay with us. It's feedback like yours that allows us to continue to evolve the product and the level of service we provide.

I'm happy to hear you were impressed with our kitchenettes. These are standard in every suite and are there to accommodate our long-term stay guests. As we are an extended-stay hotel, the rooms are designed to be a "home away from home". If your business travels ever keep you here for longer, hopefully you can take advantage of this feature next time.

Thank you again for your business. I truly hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future. :-)

Reviewed 20 April 2017

I would definitely recommend this hotel, our room was perfect nice and clean. The location is ideal with lots of amenities and restaurants close by as well as the Polo Park mall where you will find everything you need. Add to that very close to the airport and the price was reasonable.

Stayed: April 2017