US$104
US$106
  • Restaurant
US$76
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$60
  • Restaurant
US$61
US$129
US$50
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Very busy area but this hotel had just about everything on site for a night's stay. It looks to me like they attempt to be a "mini resort" with bar, bistro and a VLT lounge. I was put on the ground floor which was great as I had a bunch of stuff to carry in off my motorcycle. My room had all the amenities and was comfortable and surprisingly quite as there seemed to be quite a bit of foot traffic within it's corridors. Carpet was vacuumed OK but, needs replaced.
I was charged an extra $100 damage deposit which I found very off-putting. I'm not a menace and IF I was to "toss" a room, I could do WAY more than $100 damage. This deposit was removed from my credit card within a day so all's well that ends well - maybe it was just a precaution against smoker stink damage?

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2016

For a hotel that was recently renovated, I have to say how disappointed I was. First, no elevator. Not terrible, but when you're a women alone, and have to carry your heavy luggage up 2 flights of stairs by yourself.... it makes an impression. Also the smell........Im not sure what it was, chemical cleaner or what, but the hallway had an odor. I stepped into the room, and was shocked by all the stains on the carpet???? It just sets off such a bad vibe. Im not talking one or 2 stains either, it was more like 8-10 different ones. Then, there were no extra electrical plugs, NONE... in this day and age with our electronics, cell phones etc, you would think they would have some open extra plugs. I had to unplug the lamp and the clock, and switching things about. Little things maybe, but annoying none the less. The bathroom was super small, no real counter space to use around the sink. I kept all my stuff(brush, comb, hair product) on the desk in the other room. The king bed however, was the most comfortable bed I ever slept in.....I want that bed ! The parking lot also, was full most of the time, or you parked on the side in the dirt. It was strange. I had to park in the very back and walk alone to the front, was not too comfortable about that. Im not usually that picky, and could of handled all these little things, but my husband would not, so we canceled the rest of our reservation and moved to the Hampton Inn.... Wow, no comparison Im afraid. Yes it was $30 a night more, but it had free hot breakfast, and that really made up the difference of going out for breakfast at about $40 each day. I paid attention to the difference, because I am more about the money, and my husband pointed out why he wants to pay more, and I have to say, night and day. Plugs build into every lamp........ counter space in the bathroom all around the sink and a huge shelf below the sink... no smell, no stains... and free hot breakfast... I had waffles! Scrambled eggs, sausage.. It certainly taught me to think a little more about paying for what you get. Lesson learned for me!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

It was called Andrews and now it's call Dalcasa. Not sure where Andrew went...however I'm guessing he left for greener pastures. I used to enjoy breakfast here.... But today will be the last time. The waitress had a chip on her shoulder... When we asked for jam (after asking for cutlery and ketchup) she went on a rant about how she had work a double shift and that she was by herself and it was really busy.... (Not my problem).... It wasn't that busy.... Maybe 4 tables on the go.... The food has gone downhill too... The hash browns were last nights left over potatoes .... Pan fried... Yuck.... The service was extremely slow.... Reminds of a unionized shop and "working to rule".... I really am a fan of patronizing local restaurants..... But this cowboy is headed to McDonalds next time.... They fire kids that give you lip there....

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Agimak_Kid
Reviewed 28 June 2015

Nice cozy rooms....quite quiet as well.....clean and very affordable. Lots of channels on the flat screen TV and wifi works well....bit busy at the lounge/bar and has VLT's but we don't hear a peep at all. Beds are a bit soft but nice duvet on top...lots of pillows so won't need to ask for any. Comes with lots of towels, soap and other toiletries. Room has a half sized fridge and coffee maker. Not bad at all for the money you pay. One thing though, like I saw mentioned by others in reading their reviews there is a $200 damage deposit on checking in...you get it back when checking out so not to worry...just makes you scratch your head a little !!!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank up4it52
Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights while we were in the middle of a relocation from Brampton to Winnipeg. The room was a good size, the bathroom nice and clean. The location is somewhat away from downtown but that's what contributed to the peace and quit. Subway and pizza hotline at walking distance. Grocery store nearby so you can stock up on things and store in the mini fridge. Nice flat screen TV. For this price we couldn't ask for more. Definitely recommended!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple