“Used to be great......”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2016

Went here as a family and each meal was terrible. This used to be a favorite of mine for Greek food, will never go back. Saw after the fact that it is under new ownership, guess this would explain the total change in food quality.

Don Z, Public Relations Manager at Pembina Village Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2016

Hello Andrea,

We're sorry to hear that your experience wasn't up to par. We strive to ensure our service meets and even exceeds local standards. In situations where a customer has an opinion different from the majority, we'd like to hear your thoughts in more detail. That will allow our team to improve the experience here at Pembina Village Restaurant.

Hope to hear back,

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Went for lunch while my winter tires were being put on across the street. Friendly, efficient service. Casual atmosphere.
I recommend the all day breakfast special. 2 eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and toast for $5.50. I can't think of any place that beats this price.

Michael,

We're definitely proud of our breakfast prices for the area! Best of all, everything is fresh, straight from the grill to your plate.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We will definitely be back. As other reviewers have noted the menu is a little dated however, both my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed a well prepared meal with probably the best vegetable side that I have had this year ( it was perfectly steamed baby green beans and tiny broccoli heads- both veggies that I normally shun, and I ate most of the ample portion). Lemon potatoes were lovely and we both liked the garlic bread, sliced thickly and grilled on both sides. The cheese does tend to slide off the chicken parm as you cut it up. Probably because of the generous sauce. Oh well, cut, scoop, stack and enjoy. We did. Very much.

Hello Breathingtheair,

We're glad you enjoyed your visit at the Village. We have a new and improved Dine-in menu in the works and it'll add more color to the previous design.

Thanks for providing us feedback on the food - as we use these to strive and maintain the best for our customers!

Reviewed 8 August 2016

There's nothing fancy about the Pembina Village just great food and a comfortable room. The outside patio was a nice surprise (though a reminder that patio smoking is still permitted in the Keystone province). Had the lunch souvlaki which was big enough for dinner and would highly recommend it. Make sure you have the soup, excellent and a meal on its own. The Pembina will especially appeal to those like me who are tired of the sterile and repetitive bar and grills and are looking an honest dining experience.

Thanks for your feedback!

The Village is definitely one of a kind! Only one of is in the world! We have very healthy portions and we're glad you enjoyed your lunch here. Appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

We have order from Pembina village for over 25 years. I spent $43.00 dollars on food and delivery. I was not told there was a $4.00 delivery charge before it was free. The order was barely enough for 1 person. I am now going to make dinner for my family. I will never order from there again. Very disappoint in the quantity of the food. The containers of the salad were less than 1/2 full. I was also told the salad was 1/2 the size because of the dressing. The fries were 1/3 full. Very disappointed and way to expensive.

Carolyn,

We're sorry that you're experience with us was not up to par. The delivery charge is fairly standard in many restaurants and in the area, it's lower than a few competitors we've inquired. As an honest business, we would never fill containers less than full. We invite you for further conversation so that we can look at this further.