“good service by waitress”

Pembina Village Restaurant
Ranked #766 of 1,689 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Myself and several other friends attended this place for New Years Supper. The place is average as far as the interior goes and parking is not the best. However the service by our waitress Ashleigh was amazing , she knew the menu and was very friendly and outgoing.
I had the prime rib and was satisfied as the meal size was fair and the taste was excellent.
I will go there again as prices were not crazy either and the menu is good as well.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

I have been going to Pembina Village Restaurant for over 10 years. The food is fantastic! It has an awesome steak sandwich. Have it with the veggies and lemon potatoes. This will fill anyone up, I LOVE fresh mushrooms and they are so perfectly sautéed over the steak. It is a good size steak not like others I have had. If you appreciate home cooking and are tired of all the processed foods this is the place for you. I don't eat salad too much but I live the Greek salad there. Also on a cold Winnipeg day the soup is always hot and tasty.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Went here as a family and each meal was terrible. This used to be a favorite of mine for Greek food, will never go back. Saw after the fact that it is under new ownership, guess this would explain the total change in food quality.

Don Z, Public Relations Manager at Pembina Village Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2016

Hello Andrea,

We're sorry to hear that your experience wasn't up to par. We strive to ensure our service meets and even exceeds local standards. In situations where a customer has an opinion different from the majority, we'd like to hear your thoughts in more detail. That will allow our team to improve the experience here at Pembina Village Restaurant.

Hope to hear back,

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Went for lunch while my winter tires were being put on across the street. Friendly, efficient service. Casual atmosphere.
I recommend the all day breakfast special. 2 eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and toast for $5.50. I can't think of any place that beats this price.

Michael,

We're definitely proud of our breakfast prices for the area! Best of all, everything is fresh, straight from the grill to your plate.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We will definitely be back. As other reviewers have noted the menu is a little dated however, both my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed a well prepared meal with probably the best vegetable side that I have had this year ( it was perfectly steamed baby green beans and tiny broccoli heads- both veggies that I normally shun, and I ate most of the ample portion). Lemon potatoes were lovely and we both liked the garlic bread, sliced thickly and grilled on both sides. The cheese does tend to slide off the chicken parm as you cut it up. Probably because of the generous sauce. Oh well, cut, scoop, stack and enjoy. We did. Very much.

Hello Breathingtheair,

We're glad you enjoyed your visit at the Village. We have a new and improved Dine-in menu in the works and it'll add more color to the previous design.

Thanks for providing us feedback on the food - as we use these to strive and maintain the best for our customers!