“No cider”

Molly's Coffee House
Ranked #183 of 243 Restaurants in Fredericton
Reviewed 12 July 2017

And grumpy I mean if you want to get cleared at for an hour while drinking a medium cold beer this is the place for you don't ask for cider cuz they don't have any in the summer you can sit outside and avoid being glared at as much as you would if you were inside so that's a bonus that's why it's a one-star instead of just the half

1  Thank msjc0s

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I really enjoyed my coffee at Molly's Coffee House. I found the interior a bit too dark for my taste...

Reviewed 20 March 2017

"Molly" is very rude. The place is disgusting and reeks of old musty "junk" Never tried anything..had to leave as the place was so revolting! What a waste of a nice location for a cafe! Why has the health department not shut this hole down!

3  Thank Tracey N
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I have eaten on four continents and over 20 countries and this ranks in the top 3 worst eateries in which I have dined. My wife's chowder looked like gray dishwater and my burrito was cold in the middle and contained a hidden toothpick. Service was slow and unfriendly.

1  Thank rebogamy
Reviewed 25 August 2016

I was out with friends wandering downtown looking for a place to eat and saw the big sign " Mollys". It was very unclear even from the outside if it was even a restaurant but we decided to check it out. Upon entering you are immediately hit with the smell of an old carpet (very dark and dingy). There was no one to greet us nor was there any signage even indicating the place serves food, looking into the restaurant it looked as though we had walked onto an episode of hoarders. Finally, after a minute or two, a woman came to the front with a bleak expression asking us to sit down somewhere.....I kindly asked if I could just view the menu to see what they had and she replied with " we have apple pie". Needless to say, we walked out....probably one of the oddest experiences I have had in Fredericton. I wouldn't recommend the place for eating, drinking or even sitting for that matter.

3  Thank CAcritic