All reviews great hotel laser tag hotel deserves stars open concept power outage close proximity wedding weekend beds were very comfortable business trip quiet location water pressure cape breton mini fridge other hotels night stay visiting fredericton recommend this hotel
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel deserves 5 stars in every category. It’s brand new and our experience was absolutely top notch. I have stayed in many hotels around the world and I can say without question that the staff at the Radisson Kingswood was the best I have encountered. The rooms were beautiful and modern. The beds were super comfy and the pillows were fabulous. We ate breakfast in the hotel everyday as well as finger foods throughout the day and it was all delicious.
As great as the hotel was, it was the staff that made our stay exceptional.
The Radisson Kingswood goes above and beyond to ensure a wonderful guest experience. I would recommend this hotel to anyone planning a visit to Fredericton.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Brenda_Perrin, General Manager at Radisson Kingswood, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thanks so much, Ms. Lydia, for your beautiful comments! We aim to make special occasions even more special, and I'm so happy that you and your family enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for choosing us for your special day! We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Brenda_Perrin, General Manager at Radisson Kingswood, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Beautiful modern hotel. Great staff. However, for the same price we could have stayed at a few other new hotels that have a pool and/or continental breakfast. This place will be worth it once they are connected to their planned indoor water park.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Thank J. G
Brenda_Perrin, General Manager at Radisson Kingswood, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you for being our guest! We are excited about the prospect of an indoor water park too, and love having great family activities available right next door at Kingswood Entertainment Centre. We are proud to offer exceptional food and full service in our beautiful on-site restaurant, but you're right -- complimentary continental breakfast is not a standard for our brand, as it is for some other hotels in our area who don't have a restaurant on-site. We hope you got to enjoy some delicious eats while you were here, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Booked this last minute, I couldn't decided it i wanted to stay in Fredericton because it isn't a favourite; even the well known higher end hotels are just mediocre. I was pleseantly suprised! I booked a junior suite, and upon arrival they didn't have any left, so the upgraded me to the next suite. The rooms are large and they had the air-conditioning running which was also a winner for us. The front staff was excellent. The hotel is open concept to the dining room/bar and even the restaurant staff were welcoming as we entered. The king size bed was a little on the harder side, just not my preference. My only recommendation ( not a complaint) is that even though the front staff were well trained in customer service, they (checking in and out) were poorly groomed. Shirts not tucked in , unbuttoned, etc. This is my new fredericton go to!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank chtown
Brenda_Perrin, General Manager at Radisson Kingswood, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Thanks so much for your feedback! We are thrilled that our exceptional service and "Yes I Can!" attitude made your stay an exceptional one! Our uniform program is under review as one of the refreshes our brand is undergoing. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great hotel ! The bed was real comfy. This is a brand new hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. A great exercise room. The only thing missing was a swimming pool. I would definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks, Shirley P -- we think you're great too! We'd love to have you visit again. With any luck, the planned indoor water park next door at Kingswood will be well under way soon!