US$112
US$108
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$146
  • Pool
US$144
US$123
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$110
Travelocity
Fort Nashwaak Motel(Fredericton)
US$64
US$62
All reviewsincluded a continental breakfastclose to the airportroom was cleandowntowncleanliness
Reviewed 14 June 2017

My wife and I are on a motorcycle trip and arrived after a long hot day of riding. First they didn't have our reservation which was booked through Expedia. He said I was lucky because I got their last room.

The two biggest issues were the A/C wasn't on so it took a while to cool things down. Since the room was a double room. The bathroom and entry way with a table were a separate room so it took a long time for the window A/C to cool the complete room down.

Even more annoying was the mosquito's. There were a lot of them and the tape on the window with the A/C was keeping them all out.

There was a Continental breakfast and the coffee was excellent.

My wife requested an extra pillow which they got quickly.

The room was clean and the bathroom was completely redone. The dumb thing about the bathroom was there wasn't a fan which didn't help with only having the little window A/C.

I always score higher for cleanliness over everything else. If this had been a single room so I didn't have to have my laptop in the other room which was warmer I would have given it a overall higher score. I don't know if the other rooms are the same layout or not.

The mosquito's in the room was really annoying. We were glad we were only staying the one night.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dan W
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Spent a very nice week in this motel. Nice staff, good breakfast, clean room with all utilities, micro wave, fridge, TV, wifi.
Good value for the money, would go back again and recommend.
Close to the airport and to Downtown - perfect

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel. Stayed with my family, the customer service was amazing, staff was so friendly. Check in and out was very simple. The rooms are clean and have everything you need for your stay. Will definitely be staying here again#

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Knights Inn in Fredericton for 2 nights. The staff were absolutely wonderful and the room was beautiful, clean and affordable. Thanks Knights Inn and I can guarantee you've gained another loyal customer!!

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 31 December 2016

I didn't see what the place looked like before the renovations but it definitely looks great now. Everything in the room looked clean and nicely placed. Good sized TV, with your own internet modem. Even more impressive that they had breakfast available in the morning. Would highly recommend. All this for only $65!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple