All reviews included a continental breakfast close to the airport room was clean downtown cleanliness
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Poor reception on arrival. Had to empty the garbage in the room as we entered. The price was right and we did not expect luxury accommodation but we did expect cleanliness and some type of decent service. Went for breakfast and it was closed because someone slept in and there were a number of guests that had to go elsewhere to eat. Booked for two nights and went to cancel my second night and once again, nobody there. The room was already on my card so i just left and went to another place. Didn't even try for a refund, just wanted to get clear of the place. Never again

Room Tip: Try Holiday Inn
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Grant W
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I was looking for an affordable place to stop over for a night while passing through New Brunswick; at the unbelievably low price I obtained online, I was frankly expecting a dive. Instead, I was happily surprised by the comfortable bed, plush bathroom towels, immaculate floor, large mini-fridge, clean microwave, abundant breakfast station, extremely helpful front desk staff and convenient location (close to highway, airport, University, walking trail along beautiful riverfront and grocery store). The gentleman at the front desk himself acknowledged that the bathrooms are slowly being updated, but the old-fashioned tub and tiles don't prevent one from getting a decent shower in a clean environment. To summarize, don't be deterred by the facility's modest exterior; you would miss out on a great deal!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank srashtak
Reviewed 14 June 2017

My wife and I are on a motorcycle trip and arrived after a long hot day of riding. First they didn't have our reservation which was booked through Expedia. He said I was lucky because I got their last room.

The two biggest issues were the A/C wasn't on so it took a while to cool things down. Since the room was a double room. The bathroom and entry way with a table were a separate room so it took a long time for the window A/C to cool the complete room down.

Even more annoying was the mosquito's. There were a lot of them and the tape on the window with the A/C was keeping them all out.

There was a Continental breakfast and the coffee was excellent.

My wife requested an extra pillow which they got quickly.

The room was clean and the bathroom was completely redone. The dumb thing about the bathroom was there wasn't a fan which didn't help with only having the little window A/C.

I always score higher for cleanliness over everything else. If this had been a single room so I didn't have to have my laptop in the other room which was warmer I would have given it a overall higher score. I don't know if the other rooms are the same layout or not.

The mosquito's in the room was really annoying. We were glad we were only staying the one night.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dan W
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Spent a very nice week in this motel. Nice staff, good breakfast, clean room with all utilities, micro wave, fridge, TV, wifi.
Good value for the money, would go back again and recommend.
Close to the airport and to Downtown - perfect

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel. Stayed with my family, the customer service was amazing, staff was so friendly. Check in and out was very simple. The rooms are clean and have everything you need for your stay. Will definitely be staying here again#

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family