Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Algotels
US$55
View deal
Fully refundable before 14/04/23
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$63
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2021

Unless you like to share your room with spiders, strangers sitting outside your room, mismatched furnishings, poor mattresses, no hot water and only one chair in your room, spend the money and find another place to stay. The hotel was one of the worst we have stayed. Their web site photos are a complete misrepresentation of what the rooms look like. It’s nothing like the photos. When I went to check out there was no doubt in my mind why the main office door was bolted shut. The owners don’t want to hear about your stay. Trust me, spend the extra money and don’t stay here. You’ve been warned.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2021

This was our room. Spend the extra $20-$30 an stay else where people. This place should be condemned, or closed until met to code. When we confronted the owners he wanted to down size us to a 200 SQ foot room with 2 beds us with 7 people staying there 2 adults 5 kids said we'd have to pay for another room. You think considering this was poor maintenance on there building he woulda gave us what would be comfortable for the 7 of us. More to come health Canada is involved alone with the fire marshal of Fredericton.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2019

This is one of the cheaper motels in the Fredericton area and the headline says it all.

On the first night, a guest showed up at about 12:30AM with a baby in tow and apparently had a reservation. She banged on the doors and called out for about half an hour and no from the motel answered her. Finally, I think she called the city police and they found a room for her based on the phone conversation I could hear the officer having in the parking lot.

There's very little in the way of sound control of any sort. The in-the-window air conditioner is essentially open so any and all conversations near the room come through loud and clear. Same thing with room to room noise of which there was a fair bit.

Bed was big and lumpy and very high off the floor. One desk chair in the room. Microwave and small fridge.

Room tip: No accessible rooms. Some require climbing several steps.
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2018

Not being from the area but needing to catch a very early flight from the airport, I booked here because it was fairly close. Upon check in was greeted with a very friendly person. She went and checked the room before I went into it. I then checked out the room. It was moderately clean. Very out dated, peeling paint and chipped cupboards. Stains on bedspread. Hair in tub (BIG no no for me!) Grout in shower needs a good scrubbing with bleach. Bathroom door did not close all the way. Weatherstripping on only half of the door. No coffee maker in room. No telephone (that was remedied after I went back to front desk). No pillowcases, just slip covers. 3 kleenex in box and no spare box. Little insulation to control noise from other guests. The continental breakfast looked adequate but I left before it was served (4:45 am) Nice people but WAY overpriced.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MaryW2069
Reviewed 4 September 2018

This motel is very low budget and is located away from the center of Fredericton. The reservation process was good and the staff was very accommodating. The complimentary breakfast was basic. The major issues are with the room itself, with capital improvements needed to the windows, door, and bathroom floor. Low cost but don't feel that we got what we paid for.

Date of stay: August 2018