Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Etrip
StayForLong
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2019 via mobile

We chose this motel because of previous reviews. It is older but get the new rooms. # 25 and up are very good. It is clean and has a kitchenette in each room. Breakfast is free. My only issue was the Rogers cable box which had it own mind. Sometimes it would switch on the mute and not let you change the channel. I had to unplug and restart to get it working.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2019

I tried to make a reservation last week; but nobody answered the phone. Then I sent an email 6 days ago and still no reply. Maybe they have closed. If not, they have really, really terrible customer service!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2018

The room that was booked for me was actually a kitchenette at no extra charge. Lovely clean up-to-date accommodations close to the airport. My late arrival was dealt with with no issues. In room coffee which is a must for me, room warmed prior to my arrival. Wish they would have had a vacancy the last time I was here. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

stayed here with my brother because of a pub crawl in Fredericton. room was ok but beds were hard as hell and pillows were uncomfortable as well. the stopper in the sink didn't work so couldn't was our faces at the end of the night. breakfast was disappointing, asked if there was a bathroom I could use and was told by the owner(male) that I had to use my own bathroom.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Called to hold hotel room for 1 night. I thought the lady was a little to anxious to take a credit card number. She wasn't friendly whatsoever. I did give it to her to hold the room. 10 minutes later I called back (20+ times) to cancel the room for that night because of a snowstorm and couldn't make it to that destination. She still charged our credit card. We've been calling since it happened (March 1/18) every day and still no one will answer. We left messages upon messages and still no one returns our calls. I would sleep in my vehicle before I ever stayed there.

Date of stay: March 2018