Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2021

I was forced to leave a terrible review for Twin Shores in PEI, so thought it only fitting to leave a positive review for those who deserve it...

And Hartt Island DEFINITELY deserves it!! the place is super clean, family friendly, water park is great for small kids and adults. Camper lots are a great size, far enough away from your neighbors so you won't disturb anyone.

This was my first experience with Hartt Island, will not be our last! It will be a regular on our camping rotation!!!

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 2 August 2020 via mobile

We had an amazing time camping here for three nights. We experienced two sites due to booking an additional night because our kids were having so much fun.

Book a night overlooking the river if you can it was beautiful

We have twin 3.5 year olds and the pool kept them busy and us for three full days.

The campground is exceptionally clean. The pool bathrooms were being regularly cleaned. They leave a trash bin and recycle bin at the end of your site and is cleaned up each day

The pool was exceptionally run with regular switch up of lifeguards. The bike trail was great. Playground could use an upgrade but the kids were having so much fun at the pool we didn’t use it much

For all the campers complaining of flies...yes there are flies ..bring a fly stick to catch them and close your tent or camper door. You are in the outdoors so there are bound to be insects.

We will be back!!!

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 27 July 2020

Staff Experience:

We spent the weekend here and rented one of the group sites. We called the park after booking to confirm we were allowed to have additional tents and it was no problem, also informed me of the additional charges. When we arrived, the staff was extremely ignorant about our additional tents. I had to listen to 20 minutes of complaining about it and how people think they can just show up with "bus loads" of people (We were NOT over their "limit" per site, nor were we informed of a limit prior to arriving). I told them how many in each tent and ages, they couldn't seem to grasp it and asked over and over. I also received a few very evident eye rolls. These two woman I dealt with should not be in customer service. Unfortunately one of them seem to have been a manager, possibly an owner? A friend of mine and her family also received the same treatment upon arrival because they also had a group site for their family. Never in my life have I felt so belittled by staff, until coming here. Like we were a complete inconvenience for them.

Fly Eperience:

Before we could even get our tent trailer put together, there were 20-30 house flies inside already. They were EVERYWHERE. Even with the screen rooms, they'd get inside when people went in and out. It was impossible to keep them off your food. Just sitting at the camp site, they would be all over you. They were all over the ground at the pool. We had to buy the sticky fly traps for inside and out. They were completely cover in a half hour. I've never seen anything like it.

Park Experience:

One issue is the bathrooms. There is ONE facility with 5 (maybe 6?) toilets for over 100 camp sites.
The mini golf was fun, certainly not monitored at all.
The pool area is awesome for the kids, could be a little cleaner. We did notice old food stuck to the concrete in areas which doesn't help with their fly situation.

Over all, the kids had an amazing time and that is the only reason I gave it 3 stars. A little better upkeep and staff alteration, this park could be a 5 in my books. So I won't count it out just yet.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 4 September 2019

We booked at the last minute after spending the day moving our daughter to a Fredericton apartment. It was almost dark when we arrived and went for a walk in the morning. We wished we could stay another night!
This would be an ideal place for family camping. Beautiful view, very clean and well kept, fantastic pool, waterpark and mini golf.
The owners and workers definitely take pride in the condition of the campground.
Although it is pricey for a campground, the extra amenities would make it worth it for a family with younger children.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Sheila M
Reviewed 27 August 2019

I can't wait to try it out next year. The pool was good, very well organized. The camp sites look clean and comfortable and I would love to be in a tent trailer near the beach The only reason I didn't stay there this year is I don't have a trailer yet.

Date of stay: August 2019