“Delicious food, great patio”

St. Louis Bar & Grill
Ranked #176 of 214 Restaurants in Fredericton
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Description: We’ve worked hard to position our system as an attractive business offer for entrepreneurs seeking the benefits and competitive advantage associated with our well-known brand, proven business and operations model, marketing and advertising expertise, and broad range of products, services and programs.
Reviewed 7 July 2021

One of our favourites. Good service and great food for a good price. We eat here often, especially when we can eat on the patio. Love the fish and chips, wings poutine and quesadillas.

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed 4 July 2021

Horrible, I ordered 2 helpings of wings and every single wing ended up coming as if someone had spritzed wing sauce on the batch. Very disappointed the cook clearly didn't care at all as this would be impossible to miss, would not recommend.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 2 June 2021

I have had two horrible experiences in St Louis and will not be returning. The staff is made up of unqualified, rude, high school/college girls and the food itself is awful. My first bad experience at the restaurant I came in a group with 5 others and 1/6 decided not to tip following the bad service we had received; the waitress proceeded to yell at our entire table and start throwing insults/calling the one who did not tip names. The second experience was a few weeks ago; I called to make a reservation or be put on a waitlist and the girl on the phone said they would not be taking reservations or have a waitlist for that night and that we should come in and just hope for an empty table. We then went in person 20 minutes later and the hostess told us they were full and that they could add us to the waitlist despite an empty table visibly in front of us and another large group on their way out of the restaurant. We asked about the empty table and they said it was reserved (after they said they weren't taking reservations?) the servers all gathered in a group in front of us and were very unfriendly answering all our questions, they took our names down and said they would call us back. We left to a different restaurant, but they gave us a call so we returned to claim it. My friend and I walked in alone without the men who were accompanying us and the head waitress greeted the two of us by saying "Are you the ones who were being rude to my 15-year-old hostess" in an aggressive tone, absolutely shocking us who both work as hostess/waitresses and could not believe this behaviour on their part. If they truly thought we were rude it would have been appropriate to just not call us back instead of welcoming us to that. The waitresses entirely changed their behaviour once the men showed up and were very unprofessional all night. The head supervisor was seen removing her mask and waving it in a circle in the air laughing, other waitresses were visibly under the influence, and to top it all off, the nachos we got were the worst I have ever eaten in my life. I left the restaurant shocked that it is in operation and questioning who runs and staffs the place.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank melrG182ZR
Reviewed 12 April 2021

The server forgot to put our order in. We waited ages! She re-ordered our food, which was mediocre (maybe we were just tired of waiting so long)? Anyways I thought they might offer us a free desert or comp our sofas or something, but nope. It was a really disappointing evening all-around. Won’t be back.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 16 July 2020

Took my family visit from N.S. here for supper. Some of the waiters/waitresses inside had their masks half on and not covering their nose. The waitress seemed annoyed we asked to sit on the patio, even though I said that when I called.

After being seated, a few waitresses were arguing close by about who had our table.

The waitress recommended a Garlic dill chicken burger. There was 0 garlic dill sauce on the burger and it was so spicy we could not eat them. The ribs were very tough and the rice bowl had barely any food in it.

It was not an enjoyable experience and we will not be back.

Date of visit: July 2020