US$122
US$113
US$144
US$67
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Carriage House Inn(Fredericton)
US$101
City Motel(Fredericton)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$74
Travelocity
Airport Inn(Fredericton)(Great Value!)
US$73
No availability for your dates from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

These words defines well Prospect Inn. This is not a new place, in fact needs some maintenance, but still is a very affordable hotel. And with a very dedicated and nice team, you will really feel like at home.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Wallace S
Reviewed 28 January 2017

This is a great place to stay, its quiet and homey. Friendly staff eager to help out. I truly enjoy this place and will always check in @ Prospect inn when I'm in Fredericton.
rates are very affordable

Room Tip: the drive ups are a great deal
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival I found the staff to be very pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and had a great layout. I was able to get a musician's rate which really helped to cut some of my costs for the weekend. I would recommend this hotel to any travellers visiting Fredericton!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Aaron C
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here many times over many years. In the last 3-4 years it has become a regular stop on my way to Nova Scotia. It's exactly as advertised, a basic hotel with great prices. Our room had a microwave and fridge plus the usual fittings. Some rooms are drive-up which is handy for a one night stay or with lots of luggage. There's a lovely little home style restaurant (Uncle Pete's) with great breakfasts. It's a 10 minute drive from downtown along the river. On this trip we found lovely Christmas treats in the lobby!

It's the excellent service that makes the difference here. Call for a reservation. Thank you Norm, we hope to see you again next trip.

Stayed: January 2017
2  Thank George M
Reviewed 18 October 2016

My husband and I have been staying at the Prospect Inn for the past 18 years whenever we travel out East. This Motel has nice, clean and renovated rooms and has a Restaurant connected. Very simple but affordable and super nice people are running it.

Room Tip: Great for budget travellers. 1st floor access to outside/car!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business