“Anniversary diner”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2018

First time at this restaurant, and my first impression was, nice place, loved the picture of Fredericton life. Meal was excellent, ribs and chicken wings, nice wine to go with all this. We were looking at the dessert menu and was somewhat very disappointed on this subject. Out of five choice 2 was available, and one of them had one pieces of pies left. On a Friday night, not too cosy there. so we left it and went somewhere else for dessert. Also one might expect if ribs and chicken wings are ordered, some kind of water/wet towels/ wet nap would be part of this as well, without waiting and asking for it. Oh well. Staff and service was good over all. I will surely return.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

My mom and i had lunch here. We absolutely loved it, our waitress megan was great ! 10/10 recommended. They have a lovely deck as well to sit outside. We met the owner and he was also really nice. Definitely going back. I had the roasted veggy salad with a home made dressing

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I've been frequenting here for almost 5 years and the food and staff are still getting it right. Great selection of local craft beers (except one) and the food is consistent and delicious. Still loving it and recommend to anyone headed to downtown.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I was in for supper by myself a few weeks ago, ordered the quarter chicken and Caesar salad. Salad was amazing, solid amount for a side salad, and the dressing was perfect. The chicken was one of the best meals I've ever ate, so different from any thing else I've seen around but so full of flavour. Would most definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone, amazing food, drink selection is huge and staff is over the top friendly!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Awesome restaurant, great service lots of beer selection on tap and staff is knowledgeable. Smoked waygu may be the best thing I've had ever. Definitely at 10/10 and will be back! Would recommend to anyone local or tourist!

Date of visit: May 2018