“Loved the ambience ”

BrewBakers
Ranked #11 of 235 Restaurants in Fredericton
Price range: US$12 - US$26
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: BrewBakers, located in the heart of Downtown Fredericton, has called the original Butternut Bakery home since 1997. With interconnected dining rooms on multiple levels, an open concept kitchen and rooftop garden patio, the atmosphere is both sophisticated and comfortable. Our menu reflects a philosophy of creating delicious, seasonal dishes, focusing on fresh, local ingredients. Our Sommelier has created an extensive wine list around our food style. He would love the opportunity to speak with you about all things food and wine! We welcome you to dine with us.
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We really loved the food and ambience at the restaurant and the dishes served were really mouth watering.

Andrew D, Owner at BrewBakers, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Thanks for the kind feedback! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I haven't been here in years but I was very pleased. Great ambiance, food, and service. The fish cake appetizers were excellent. My steak dinner was done to perfection and the rack of lamb was superb. I am not a fan of lamb but the way it was done was fantastic. The desserts were also very good and they have a great selection of specialty coffee's. A definite yes to go back!

Brewbakers, Manager at BrewBakers, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you, Michael, for giving us 5⭐️. We appreciate it. Your comments help others know what to expect when they dine with us. We look forward to serving you soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

This place hits a homerun every time I come. Food is A-1 and the service is awesome too. The only place in town that serves Wagyu.

Thank you for giving us 5⭐️. We appreciate it. Your comments help others know what to expect when they dine with us. We look forward to serving you soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We have a group of friends that visit restaurants around town. Every month we choose a different restaurant. In January BrewBakers was chosen for our Feb meal. It had been many years since my wife and I had been in BrewBakers.

The food was good and we shared a couple of different dishes and both were good. A friend offered a lamb sample as he couldn't finish his and he knows I'm a foodie. The lamb was the win of the night.

We had a fairly good cross section of the menu and everybody came away saying the food was good. The only complaint that was made was it was a bit salty. My wife and I normally find restaurant food a bit salty so I don't bother mentioning it. but we had a couple others mention it as well.

Andrew D, Owner at BrewBakers, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Hi there. Thank you for the very informative feedback. We hope you give us another try - we appreciate your comments.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

We have enjoyed going to BrewBakers since it first opened. It has had its ups and downs over the years but we have been there three times over the last year and have had good food and service. We had a nice lunch there in December with friends and again a couples dinner in February. They have an interesting menu with nice choices of appetizers, salads, pasta and from "land, sea and air". We had a salad, salmon and the Carbonara Linguini. All were very good. To me, the wines are a little pricier than in other local establishments. The service is friendly and attentive. We will be back again.

Andrew D, Owner at BrewBakers, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Thank you for the very informative comments! We have been working hard to improve our business and offer a better guest experience. As the new owner I would very much appreciate hearing from you anytime you have feedback. My Cel is 506 470 5435.