“Great staff & awesome menu”
Review of Snooty Fox

Snooty Fox
Ranked #19 of 230 Restaurants in Fredericton
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Between my table we had: broccoli mac & cheese, spinach and artichoke dip, quesadillas & a few cocktails. Everything was amazing and our waiter was super nice and didn't judge us for a few shots at 5pm for a pregame for a night out.

I love the unique menu options and I'm excited to eat my way through this menu. Super impressed.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

So in Fredericton, it is a roll of the dice if a restaurant will be open, especially from 8 PM on. I appreciate that the Snooty is always open and always as expected. Good portions of reasonably priced food. Friendly service. Good beer selection. Tuesday wing night and Wednesday half price appys. Best carrot cake in eastern Canada. If that is your kind of pub, then the SF is for you.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We went in during the Jazz Blues festival. Fredericton downtown was so busy, but we got right in and served right away. We were all very impressed with the food and service. We were just told last week that they have the best nachos in town.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Came here for wing night (tues). Loved the boneless wings I had. They have a great beer selection here and the service was great. The beers were on our table in under a minute and the place was super busy. The server knew his stuff, we asked for a certain type of beer and he made great recommendations. I always love coming here!

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for supper. As usual it was busy - being half price appetizer night. The service was really good. There was a generous selection of craft beers on tap. Definitely a place I would recommend. We all enjoyed our mains.