“Absolutely a gem to find!”
Review of Isaac's Way

Isaac's Way
Reserve with OpenTable
Isaac's Way is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 230 Restaurants in Fredericton
Price range: US$8 - US$21
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located in the historic York County Court House c1855, Isaac's Way Restaurant can be found near The Fredericton Playhouse, The Crowne Plaza, and The Fredericton Convention Centre. We are open daily and we offer a dining experience for all ages, featuring many New Brunswick products. All food is made from scratch, using fresh ingredients. Wheelchair accessible. Seasonal patio.
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We wanted a place to go try different that wasn’t recommended.

This was truly a great place to find and I honestly didn’t get my hopes up going in.

We both ordered a local brew, my BF ordered the special of the night, curried lamb burger and I ordered lightly breaded haddock.

His lamb was very juicy and not overpowered with curry flavour, his salad dressing was so good I tried about 20 mins to guess the flavours to make this at home lol.

My crust on the haddock was not greasy, thick or heavy feeling. It was light and you could definitely taste the fresh haddock.

The meal was very enjoyable and the atmosphere was refreshing.

We loved our dining experience and highly recommend this to anyone and will return for sure!!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Food and service were outstanding. We came back for the maple glazed salmon but it’s only available after 4 but it turned out to be great luck because we tried a couple of new dishes that were just as good.

Alway Greg food!!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

First time visiting and loved it! Really neat building and the food was great! Lots of choice on the menu and everything sounded delicious!

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends came in on a Friday evening to have dinner. We all took a different burger and everyone thought it was delicious. They also sell lots of great funky drinks, I tried the Limonade and it was great! I would recommend this place for sure, lunch or dinner. The decor is also very unique, they expose art from local artists.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Isaac’s Way is definitely the best restaurant in Fredericton and my favourite place to eat in the city. The food is locally sourced and consistently high quality. Great burgers, seafood, soups, and salads. Not to mention that the restaurant has a wonderful ambience and the waiters always go out of their way to provide top notch service.