“Fast service! ”
Review of Isaac's Way

Isaac's Way
Reserve with OpenTable
Isaac's Way is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 231 Restaurants in Fredericton
Price range: US$8 - US$21
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located in the historic York County Court House c1855, Isaac's Way Restaurant can be found near The Fredericton Playhouse, The Crowne Plaza, and The Fredericton Convention Centre. We are open daily and we offer a dining experience for all ages, featuring many New Brunswick products. All food is made from scratch, using fresh ingredients. Wheelchair accessible. Seasonal patio.
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We were going to Beaverbrook Art Gallery and wanted to eat lunch first...so we walked just up the street and decided to try Isaac’s Way! My first impression was it looked like a very cool place to eat and have a drink. And it was, the service was very fast, I ordered the grilled veggy sandwich with fries. The « Irish » ordered Jesse’s Chicken Hamwich with a salad. He really enjoyed his meal and I tried the dressing that came with his salad which was delicious, I wish I would have ordered a salad as my side instead of fries especially after taste tasting the dressing!! The size portions of our dishes was perfect. My sandwich was ok but it wasn’t my favourite. I’d order something different next time. Prices are very reasonable between 10-15$ for the lunch menu. I ordered a Caesar to drink which I enjoyed and the Irish ordered a Pollen Angels Mead which was soooo sooooo good! If I can recommend anything... order the Mead it’s really really good!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Prompt service and service with a smile! Wait staff was very informative and answered all of our questions with ease.

We stopped in for a bite before the Jim Cuddy Concert at the Playhouse.

1  Thank Me P
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

The artichoke and bacon dip is my favourite! Fresh local fair in perfect portions. I often crave this place and it is located downtown. Friendly and quick service. Vegan, gluten and vegetarian friendly!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

We were only in Fredericton one night and were in some despair as to where we were going to eat. We stayed at the Crown and Isaac's Way was close, and appeared to be able to accommodate my gluten and now beef/cow dairy limitations. It was DELICIOUS. Everything we ate wove together perfect layers of flavour and texture, everyone in our party was happy with their orders. Even the drinks were something special, a must stop!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We love this restaurant! The menu caters to everyone in your party from the vegetarian to the willing to try anything guest! I find the prices extremely reasonable and the service is over the top! Our server for our last visit (a birthday) made sure that everything was perfect from drinks, appys, the meal itself and dessert. Definitely a go to restaurant in the city.