“Disappointed”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2018

If had been some time since I had been to the restaurant, my previous experience was positive, however this go round I was disappointed. Went with some friends at lunch we were a group of 6 it was a beautiful day so we thought we would sit outside together, we pulled 2 tables together so we could sit together and were advised that management no longer would allow that, so there was a bar style table outside that could accommodate us all so we sat there.
I can only speak to my meal - I ordered the soup of the day which was potato bacon leak and it was just ok, I also ordered the charcuterie board which I have had several times at other establishments and love, however this one I will not order again as it was uninspired and bland. If you read my other reviews you will see that I am a positive reviewer. Sadly I cannot be positive here. The food was not bad it just wasn't good.
Our server was lovely.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

We happened to go on the first truly sunny/warm day of spring and it was VERY hard to get any service indoors. Interesting menu with lots of variety, great beef.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We came in from Ontario for the weekend and this was a stop we had planned. The Boar Poutine was delicious with lots of flavour but the sauce was a different flavour. The beer batter cod had lost of flavour. Burger was pretty darn good too.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Great place to meet friends and enjoy a bite at a reasonable price. Also evening entertainment on the weekends, bands, album releases, special performances. Enjoy

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Went to this delightful spot with a group of people from across Canada. We were taken care of by Danny and Meghan who handled us with great care and expertise

The food was super! The oysters were the top favourite by far as were the two styles of boards