“Steak, even better than the Keg”
Review of Windjammer

Windjammer
Ranked #14 of 283 Restaurants in Moncton
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Delta Beausejour invites you to experience its renowned fine dining establishment, the Windjammer. For an evening of fine service, exquisite dining and a charming ambiance, visit The Windjammer. Listed in Hotelier magazine as one of the top 10 hotel restaurants in Canada. The Windjammer is also listed in the book of the "Top 100" Places to eat in Canada. CAA/AAA Four-Diamond Award.
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Make a reservation and definitely check this spot out if you are staying at the Delta. Small, intimate space with exquisite food.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Overall - I would NOT recommend this establishment for coloured individuals or customer service.

I felt compelled to create a TripAdvisor account to share my negative experience with Windjammer. I've had many fine dining experiences in Toronto and this was the only one that did not live up to its category.

WINDJAMMER IS APPALLINGLY DISORGANIZED.

We had four servers during our dining experience and not one of them introduced themselves. An older woman with a pixie styled haircut sounded like she was patronizing my partner and I. There was another younger woman who appeared to have a lot of attitude and just plainly seemed rude. The youngest woman spilled food on me. I had to ask additional serviettes to clean myself up. No complimentary services not replacement for the meal was offered for this debacle. Also, she made contact with the cart onto another table and almost hitting someone. The last server was decent. He was polite, friendly and attentive.

I feel 75% of the servers that night lacked training to work in a customer oriented environment AND sensitivity training as well.

I felt discriminated against throughout the dining experience. I observed the servers treated the other patrons differently than I was. I never felt this way and especially at a supposedly fine dining establishment. I'm paying for premium and I expect respect and excellent customer service along with the food.

Regarding the food, they were decent but not as great compared to the ones in Toronto. I had difficulty enjoying my food when throughout the ordeal, I felt disrespected.

I WOULD NEVER RETURN TO SUPPORT THIS RACIST RESTAURANT NOR RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Service was a bit slow to start but was attentive once we placed our order.

Everyone enjoyed their meals except my medium rare filet mignon was well done. To say it was dry would be an understatement.

My hostess’s choice of wine was excellent.

My dining experience did not meet my expectations.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

This is a very high end eatery, and the prices are extremely high. Food is good, and servers are wonderful, parking is great and your vehicle is taken and delivered to you at the door.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I live locally and came for dinner after other people telling me I should come. I was very disappointed. Staff were not trained. I ordered duck confit. Very very salty. Cheese plate was more fruit than cheese. Saving grace was Frederic. Such an amazing asset to this restaurant. Not a patch on little Louis. Very disappointed