“It's so delicious!”
Review of Song's Chopsticks

Song's Chopsticks
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Sackville
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

My family is delighted to patronise Song's Chopsticks! Coming here to attend graduation and just feel right to eat again next time.

We ordered 1 beef bibimbap and 3 combos to try japchae, spicy pork, bulgogi, spring roll, dumpling.

I recommend the japchae over rice. Both meat you should try.

I just wish there's free kimchi served like common korean restaurant:)

Date of visit: May 2016
Write a reviewReviews (48)

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Always a good restaurant and takeout! Last night I got takeout and ate an entire order of Korean Chicken Wings, all by myself! My body shot into sugar overload! Made me feel as if I was flying faster than the speed of light! My advice to new diners? Order some steamed rice with them to "ground" the experience! Consume slowly! Drink plenty of cold water, wine or icy beer when dining at home on these sticky, spicy wonders! Test ability to walk from time to time throughout the meal! Yummy food, and I am continually grateful for their presence in Sackville!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Great meal and fast service. We have ordered for pick up quite a few times and have always been very pleased with our meals.

Nice little gem in our small town.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 1 March 2016

I have tried quite a few dishes and they are all good! They also serve sushi which is very delicious too!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 2 February 2016

I love the Tom Yung soup. Perfectly spicy.
Service was somewhat slow and there is a slight language barrier. Staff are very friendly.

Date of visit: January 2016