US$129
Hampton.com
US$103
US$122
HIExpress.com
Sheraton Hotel Newfoundland(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$130
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$335
  • Bar/Lounge
Rendell - Shea Manor(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$106
  • Breakfast included
Murray Premises Hotel(St. John's)
US$159
US$150
Leaside Suites and Executive Apartments(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$131
US$167
US$137
Priceline
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

All reviewsrock and rollmusic themedental flossturn down serviceboutique hotelclassic rockmoose sausagedavid bowiethemed hotelgreat hotelgeorge streetgreat musiccool hotelrain showercorner suitewater streetvalet service
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Jag Hotel
From the valet service to reception we were greeted with smiles, hello's and quick and easy signing in for our room ( which we were told we had been upgraded to a suite. It was a lovely surprise. I felt like I'd won the lottery as we never get upgrades).
It was a warm day so on arriving it was nice that you can help yourself to a cool drink of water. The reception is very clean, modern and has a musical theme with bands portraits and posters about. It was great reminiscing before going to our room.
The room was bright, light and airy with it's own controls for heating and cooling ( a must for me as I find that rooms tend to be too warm).
The suite had a large couch and coffee table with a tv and a unit with a fridge combination. (stocked with some drinks. This is extra) There was a coffee maker on the top with the usual amounts of beverages. with enough mugs and glasses for 4. There was also a basket with snacks in it. ( lots to choose from) but also dear. There was plenty of space in the drawers and a desk and chair. Free Wifi also included.. A kingsize bed and another tv. The washroom was very spacious with a very large shower with rain shower and normal shower , A large sink unit with a modern sink on a floating unit. Lot's of towels, toilet paper, tissues and swag Jag ( shampoo, conditioner, two soaps, body moisturiser and make up remover towel which I was grateful for as I had left mine behind).
The room was as clean as a pin ( trust me as I am a bit of a neat freak).
After a full day out it was lovely to get back to the hotel. Every body still smiling and welcoming. Being shattered from going out all day we couldn't be bothered to go out again for a meal so we stayed and went to the bar and restaurant called Exile...
I was so glad we were shattered. Lots of cocktails and beers to choose from ( my husband was in seventh heaven). There are bar meals for those not wanting a set dinner. ( Very generous portions from what I could see of them going past our table).
We were glad to see that it wasn't a massive menu that goes on for pages, but still plenty to choose from.
My husband had the cod. ( he couldn't stop praising it)
I had the Beef tenderloin. It melted like it was pate in my mouth.
I have been in Canada 15 years and been to countless restaurants over the years and I can honestly say it was the best meal I have ever had. The service was excellent.
The service from ALL of the employees was beyond anything I have ever experienced. We cannot praise the hotel enough and can't wait to book our next stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Cory A, Marketing Mananger at JAG, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Wow, what an awesome and detailed review. Thank you so much for sharing. So amazing to hear that the JAG experience left such an impression on you. Thank you again for taking the time to write such a great testimonial and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice small hotel who make efforts with small details. It is an expensive hotel but we found everything expensive in St. John's. The hotel is fairly well located at one end of the main St with shops and restaurants. We walked everywhere.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Cory A, Marketing Manager at JAG, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you so much for choosing JAG during your recent visit to St. John's. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and so glad to hear that your stay with us was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Cool hotel. The best in St John. I rate the restaurant as a 5 stars. The employees take care of us, they prepare our room for a good night sleep with chocolates on our pillow, bring kindly our breakfast to the room, they are always there to help.
Love it!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Cory A, Marketing Manager at JAG, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank so much for such an awesome review. We strive to provide our guests with the best possible experience and it is so rewarding when you hear a guest speak so highly of their stay. Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to St. John's.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Second time staying here. The most unique and beautiful hotel I've stayed in. I am in the music industry so this place is like heaven. Great memorabilia, wonderful friendly and warm staff and great food and vibes. I love it and highly recommend it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Cory A, Marketing Manager at JAG, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thanks so much for the excellent comments. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us your thoughts. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Everything about this hotel was superior. Modern, clean and very well appointed. Great for accessing restaurants and bars. Will be our first choice for St. John's. Restaurant served good food. Staff was friendly and well versed on the surrounding points of interest. Very quiet. Loved the shower and the dental floss!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Cory A, Marketing Manager at JAG, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you so much for such an awesome review. So very glad that you enjoyed your time with us and can't wait to see you again soon!