US$137
Hampton.com
Sheraton Hotel Newfoundland(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$80
  • Pool
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites St. John's Newfoundland(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$121
HIExpress.com
US$144
US$129
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Rendell - Shea Manor(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$106
  • Breakfast included
Murray Premises Hotel(St. John's)
US$121
US$334
  • Bar/Lounge
At Wit's Inn(St. John's)
US$133
All reviewsrock and rollmusic themeturn down servicedental flossboutique hotelclassic rockmoose sausagedavid bowiethemed hotelgeorge streetgreat hotelgreat musiccool hotelrain showercorner suitewater streetvalet service
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is an amazing experience. You are welcome and you feel just like home. The restaurant and bar is wonderfull with a great menu...ohhhhh did I mentioned the Roasted Cod for lunch...wow!!!!

Congratulation for a well done location with a nice smile

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Cory A, Marketing manager at JAG, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Thank you so much for the 5-stars. We really appreciate the feedback and for you taking the time to leave us a review. So glad to hear that your stay was so positive. Hopefully when your travels bring you back to St. John's we will see you again.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Jag Hotel
From the valet service to reception we were greeted with smiles, hello's and quick and easy signing in for our room ( which we were told we had been upgraded to a suite. It was a lovely surprise. I felt like I'd won the lottery as we never get upgrades).
It was a warm day so on arriving it was nice that you can help yourself to a cool drink of water. The reception is very clean, modern and has a musical theme with bands portraits and posters about. It was great reminiscing before going to our room.
The room was bright, light and airy with it's own controls for heating and cooling ( a must for me as I find that rooms tend to be too warm).
The suite had a large couch and coffee table with a tv and a unit with a fridge combination. (stocked with some drinks. This is extra) There was a coffee maker on the top with the usual amounts of beverages. with enough mugs and glasses for 4. There was also a basket with snacks in it. ( lots to choose from) but also dear. There was plenty of space in the drawers and a desk and chair. Free Wifi also included.. A kingsize bed and another tv. The washroom was very spacious with a very large shower with rain shower and normal shower , A large sink unit with a modern sink on a floating unit. Lot's of towels, toilet paper, tissues and swag Jag ( shampoo, conditioner, two soaps, body moisturiser and make up remover towel which I was grateful for as I had left mine behind).
The room was as clean as a pin ( trust me as I am a bit of a neat freak).
After a full day out it was lovely to get back to the hotel. Every body still smiling and welcoming. Being shattered from going out all day we couldn't be bothered to go out again for a meal so we stayed and went to the bar and restaurant called Exile...
I was so glad we were shattered. Lots of cocktails and beers to choose from ( my husband was in seventh heaven). There are bar meals for those not wanting a set dinner. ( Very generous portions from what I could see of them going past our table).
We were glad to see that it wasn't a massive menu that goes on for pages, but still plenty to choose from.
My husband had the cod. ( he couldn't stop praising it)
I had the Beef tenderloin. It melted like it was pate in my mouth.
I have been in Canada 15 years and been to countless restaurants over the years and I can honestly say it was the best meal I have ever had. The service was excellent.
The service from ALL of the employees was beyond anything I have ever experienced. We cannot praise the hotel enough and can't wait to book our next stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Cory A, Marketing Mananger at JAG, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Wow, what an awesome and detailed review. Thank you so much for sharing. So amazing to hear that the JAG experience left such an impression on you. Thank you again for taking the time to write such a great testimonial and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice small hotel who make efforts with small details. It is an expensive hotel but we found everything expensive in St. John's. The hotel is fairly well located at one end of the main St with shops and restaurants. We walked everywhere.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Cory A, Marketing Manager at JAG, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you so much for choosing JAG during your recent visit to St. John's. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and so glad to hear that your stay with us was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Cool hotel. The best in St John. I rate the restaurant as a 5 stars. The employees take care of us, they prepare our room for a good night sleep with chocolates on our pillow, bring kindly our breakfast to the room, they are always there to help.
Love it!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Cory A, Marketing Manager at JAG, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank so much for such an awesome review. We strive to provide our guests with the best possible experience and it is so rewarding when you hear a guest speak so highly of their stay. Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to St. John's.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Second time staying here. The most unique and beautiful hotel I've stayed in. I am in the music industry so this place is like heaven. Great memorabilia, wonderful friendly and warm staff and great food and vibes. I love it and highly recommend it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Cory A, Marketing Manager at JAG, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thanks so much for the excellent comments. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us your thoughts. We look forward to your next visit.